Lake Simcoe! Spend time on the lake!
Winter - Ice Fishing is ON!
Summer - swimming.
Lake Simcoe - Willow Beach - Jacksons Point - Sutton - Keswick - GEORGINA Family Cottage For Rent!
45 min north of Toronto.
Only five minutes from the water. Located on dead end street.
3 bedroom fully furnished family cottage/home (recently renovated), walking distance to clean sandy beach (4 min) with best fishing around, Trail near by, fully equipped kitchen, full size fridge and stove, toaster, microwave, coffeemaker, radio, TV, full 3 pc. bathroom. 1st bedroom has a Queen, 2nd bedroom - bunk bed and the 3rd - single bed + bunk bed, sleeping 7 comfortably. Boat slip and launch nearby, Gas BBQ, kid's playground at the end of a quiet street, Willow Beach Park, fire pit for roasting marshmallows, near store, gas, restaurants.
Zugang für Gäste
Interaktion mit Gästen
you can text or call during your stay for any help. I will do everything to solve your request.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Only five minutes from the water. Located on dead end street. No traffic. Safe neighbourhood!
Forest Trails start 100 meter from the house.
Terms and Conditions:
7.The renter undertakes:
a) That the number of people occupying the property shall not exceed the number stated in the rental application form that was submitted and accepted.
b) To keep the property and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or about the property in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the Rental.
c) To replace any part of the property or the furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects damaged or destroyed with similar articles of at least equal value or if the owner requires, pay to the owner the value of such part of the property destroyed or damaged.
d) To vacate the property at the end of the rental and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition.
e) To report to owner immediately details of any damage done to the property or any of the furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects.
As between the renter and the owner, the renter shall be solely responsible for all damages caused regardless of who in the renters parts caused the damages and regardless of how or why such damages were incurred.
8.The renter agrees to abide by any reasonable household rules posted by the owner at the property. If the renter's standard of behaviour is such that it leads to repeated complaints by others, the renter agrees to forfeit his rental and the balance of the rent and to vacate the property forthwith.
9.The owner, his representative shall be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during the rental.
10.Garbage should be collected in garbage bags.
11.No smoking inside the house and no pets allowed.
13.The owner shall not in any event whatsoever be liable or responsible in any way for:
a.Any personal injury or death that may be suffered or sustained by the Tenant or any member of Tenant’s family or his agents or guest, or any other person who may be upon the rented premises or the premises of the owner; or
b.Any loss or damage or injury to any property including cars and contents thereof belonging to the Tenant or any member of Tenant’s family or to any other person while such property is on the rented premises or on the premises of the owner; or
c.Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any damage to any such property caused by steam, water, rain or snow which may leak into, issue or flow from any part of the rented premises or the premises of the owner or from the water, steam, sprinkler or drainage pipes or plumbing works of the same or from any place or quarter; or
d.Any damage caused by or attributed to the condition or arrangement of any electrical or other wiring; or
e.Any damage caused by anything done or omitted to be done by any tenants of the owner
f.Owner shall not be responsible for any personal injury or loss, however caused, which shall be sustained by the renter or any other persons who may be on or about the demised premises, or by the renter or any other person who uses any recreational equipment that may be on or about the property. All risks of any such injury or loss shall be the sole responsibility of the renter
14. Linens and towels are not provided.
15. Paper towel and toilet paper are provided.
16. It is the renter’s responsibility to either clean the property to the same standard it was on arrival, or arrange and pay for a cleaning by a commercial service to be completed before your departure.
17. If the property is not properly cleaned, a proportional amount will be taken from your damage deposit. The service charge is $30 per hour.
18. Please don’t re-arrange the furniture. If you do please place everything back the same place as it was on arrival.
19. Please remove all food items from the refrigerator. Take all your garbage away with you. Either take it home or to the local dump (address: 23068 Warden Ave, Georgina, ON L4P 3E9, Canada). There is $10 charge for each bag not disposed.
20. Abide by the rules of the cottage owner. For example, don’t bring pets unless you have received permission from the owner ahead of time. Any smoking should be done outside the cottage, on the deck or beach for example. Do not leave cigarette butts and Please don’t litter.
21. 22.Check-in time is after 2 PM, check-out by 12 PM.
23. Late check-out charge is $50 and taken from the security deposit.