Our classic Ocean City North End home has everything you need. Why share a property when you can have our home all to yourself. Great parking, close to all and no street to cross for the kids to get to the beach or boardwalk.
*NOTE TO WINTER GUESTS. THE THIRD FLOOR IS NOT DIRECTLY HEATED. THERE ARE THREE BEDROOMS ON THE THIRD FLOOR. ALTHOUGH THE TEMPERATURE DOES NOT DROP BELOW 65 AND WE HAVE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE DURING THE WINTER MONTHS, WE DID WANT YOU TO BE AWARE.
Our space has many unique features. First, this rental is for the entire house, no worries about guests above or below you or sharing space in the back yard. Yes, you have a back yard complete with BBQ , seating and plenty of room to leave your beach items. Second, parking is hard to find in Ocean City. Our parking area has room for three cars. Third, you really can't get closer to the boardwalk or beach. We are just steps away from both.
* We do not rent to groups under 25 years old.
Zugang für Gäste
You have access to the entire house. Enjoy the large porches for people watching or a card game during the cool nights or hang out in the private back-yard for a BBQ.
PLEASE NOTE: During the off-season the third floor is not heated. In general we like to keep the size of groups between 8 - 10. There is bedding on the second floor for 10 people.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Chris is available by cell phone or email before you arrive: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (EMAIL HIDDEN) Once you arrive please contact Chrissy for any questions or problems at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Weitere wichtige Infos
Linens (sheets and pillow cases), towels, toiletries and paper products are not included. We work with an outside service if you would like assistance with these items for your stay. Linens are required for 6 Queens and 4 Twin beds. Pillows ARE provided.
WE DO NOT RENT TO GROUPS UNDER 25 YEARS OLD OR FOR SENIOR WEEKS.
STARTING MAY 27TH WE ONLY RENT FOR FULL WEEKS.
1) You are required to bring out the garbage to the curb on Tuesday and Friday mornings (DURING THE SUMMER SEASON) and Wednesday mornings (DURING THE OFF SEASON SEP - 3rd SAT IN JUNE). Please leave the garbage area as neat as possible when you check-out so the next guest does not arrive with a mess.
2) We offer 6 beach tags for your use. If you lose one there will be an additional charge of $25 per tag. Beach Tags are required for all beachgoers ages 12 and older and are in effect from June 4, 2016 through Septemb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) Although we have a professional cleaning team take care of our home in-between visits we ask that you leave the home as neat as possible when you leave. Please make sure the refrigerator is empty and garbage is placed outside.
4) This is the rental of a home, not a B&B or Hotel room. Linens (sheets and pillow cases), towels and toiletries are NOT provided. In addition, other incidentals are such as paper towels and garbage bags are not guaranteed. You can use whatever is at the home when you arrive. You need linens for SIX Queens and FOUR Twins.
5) If the propane runs out on the BBQ you can refill it at the local hardware store and I will give you a credit on your return deposit.
6) WIFI – Is available. Network: Vignone Password: chris (it should also be on the refrigerator)
When Checking out:
1 ) If you used the emergency set of keys, please put them back.
2) Please turn off the A/Cs when you leave. In the winter leave the heat at 55.
3) Turn off all the lights and TV.
4) Leave all the dishes in the washing machine and run one last load before you leave.
5) Please make sure all doors are locked.
6) Bring any garbage outside.