Beautiful residence on an enchanting site in the heart of the Laurentides. Features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, open-plan living/dining area with fireplace, 3-season veranda, Finnish sauna and outdoor spa. Enjoy views of the pretty stream from wherever you are in the house.
The Dreaming Stream is a beautiful 4 stars (CITQ - Corporation de l'Industrie touristique du Québec) tourist residence built with noble materials on an enchanting site in the heart of the Laurentians, Quebec, Canada.
SEE SECTION « OTHER THINGS TO NOTE » (BY SCROLLING DOWN) FOR DAILY REBATES.
The Dreaming Stream welcomes you with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, an open area with fireplace / living / dining room with access to a 3-season veranda, a Finnish sauna and an outdoor spa. The view of the creek / river is omnipresent throughout the interior of the house as it borders the land over 300 feet!
You can begin your relaxation in the Finnish sauna of the veranda and continue in the upscale spa located just off. From the spa, guests can cool off directly into the river or just outside while admiring nature. A campfire area is also set on a stone terrace overlooking the river. You can also relax on the porch surrounding the house on both sides enjoying the view or enjoying the sun on the sundeck patio.
The house is built within an integrated nature project. Here you will find materials which are in harmony with the surrounding nature. The exterior cedar floors are from Quebec and interiors are blue stone in the first level, pine in the second level pine and cork in ground garden floor. The warmth of wood is found there as much in the kitchen counter-tops and in the use of recycled wood in construction.
What to do during your stay at the Dreaming Stream site?
1- Admire the views of the Stream while dreaming...
2- Toggle between the sauna, spa, patio, the fall in the river, the campfire on the stone terrace...
3- Snowshoe hike (winter) in the private integrated park in closing in the spa...
4- Daydreaming on the sundeck patio enjoying the sun and the view ... and at night beneath the stars...
5- Get together around the island in the kitchen for a drink and relate your day
6. Go with outdoor chairs and find a private spot on the edge of the stream to read a book or daydream...
7. Test the soft heat in the living room of the home and compare it with that of the stove in the family room
8. Plan a meal and ask whether it must be enjoyed in the dining room near the fire place or in the veranda as if we were in the wilderness
9. Relax even more by booking the services of an osteopath or a massage therapist on site...
10. Register in our memory the soothing sound of the stream flowing and wondering when will it be possible to come back ...
The Dreaming Stream sleeps 8 people.
Number of main rooms: 8
Total area of the leased premises: 2700 sf/ 250 sqm on 3 floors
Heating and air conditioning: electric with heat pump and air exchanger
1st room: Living room with fireplace, sofas, TV and sound system with iPod connections / iPad / computer
2nd room: Dining area for 8 people
3rd room: Fully equipped kitchen
Note: These three rooms are open plan
Bathroom with shower and laundry room
4th room: Bedroom - King bed
5th room: Bedroom - Queen bed
6th room: Office space - desk overlooking the stream, storage, stationary exercise bike, exercise mat
Bathroom high end with separate shower and tub, heated floor
Ground Garden floor:
7th room: Bedroom - 2 single beds (option: together with sheet-contour to form King)
8th room: Room with wood stove and sofa - wall bed with Queen mattress. Or family room with TV, Blu-ray, Wii, Bell TV Satellite Service
3-season veranda attached to the house, equipped with Finnish Sauna and outdoor furniture.
Outdoor sundeck patio attached to the house and veranda, equipped with BBQ (in season) and outdoor furniture
Outdoor stone terrace overlooking the stream, equipped with campfire area and outdoor chairs
High-end outdoor spa overlooking the stream
Integrated Project in nature.
Free access to the private snowshoe hiking trail (winter) located in the project.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have the entire house for yourself!
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will be there for your check-in and checkout. And we will be available also if you have any questions during your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The minimum stay for weekdays is 2 nights but the price per day is lower as you take more days. However, it is not possible with the Airbnb pricing to specify that. So, just enter the dates you want and I will send you a Special Offer with an adjusted price :). The adjusted prices are as follows and include the cleaning fee, the Airbnb service fee will be added to the Special Offer.
- 3 days = 1200$ CAD
- 4 days = 1500$ CAD
- 5 days = 1800$ CAD
- 6 days = 2100$ CAD
Extra day before or after a weekend:
- 300$ CAD is added to the regular price, so the price is 1350$ CAD for a 3-day weekend, except for Holiday weekend.
The tenant must be at least 25 years.
Wi-Fi internet service (by cellular network) is provided in the rental price at 20 GB of data per stay. Each GB of additional data used will be charged to the Tenant at a cost of $5.00 CAD per GB and is payable at the end of the rental period.
The tenant must be at least 25 years.
Wi-Fi internet service (by cellular network) is provided in the rental price up to 10 GB of data per stay. Each surplus data GB will be at the Tenant's expense to $ 15 CAD per GB.
Number of people: 8 maximum
House rules :
1. The house in its entirety is non-smoking. Smoking will take place outside the house and cigarette waste must be cleaned. The Tenant agrees that the security deposit will be withheld otherwise
2. Animals are not accepted.
3. The phone in the property has a restricted line. Long distance calls are barred except in the province of Quebec. However, it can receive long distance calls.
4. The Tenant is responsible for the house and its contents.
5. The Tenant cannot receive guests without an agreement with the owners. In addition, he assumes the full responsibility of the persons to whom he provides access.
6. The rental is expected to accommodate 8 people with all the necessary amenities. It is therefore forbidden to receive guests sleeping beyond the original agreement. If this number is not respected, a minimum penalty of $500 CND, five hundred Canadian dollars may be imposed and this could result in the exclusion of the property.
7. In no event the Lessor shall be held responsible for any damages or losses incurred by the Tenant.
8. It is strictly forbidden to make a fire on the ground except in areas designated for this purpose. The fire must be completely extinguished if left unattended (departure, night). Interior fireplace doors must remain closed at all times when there is a fire and when leaving the home.
9. It is forbidden to use wood from the area to make fire. A bag of firewood is included in the rental price. It is possible to buy extra wood in the shops in the village at the Tenant's expense.
10. The Tenant is responsible for the repairs of sewers and sinks if clogged or damaged by his fault.
11. The instructions for use of the spa and sauna will be provided on site and must be respected. The Tenant is responsible for the repairs of the spa and sauna if they are damaged by abuse.
12. When leaving, leave the premises, house, land, furniture and accessories in the same condition as arrival and at their original location. A surcharge will be added to the rental fee if the Lessor finds that the home cleanliness condition is deemed unsatisfactory.
13. To use the furniture and objects in the rental property to the use for which they are intended and in the places where they are located. It is strictly prohibited to transport them out of the house.
14. Use only the plastic tableware provided when outside the house.
15. To avoid noise likely to disturb the neighbors, especially those emitted by radio, TV and others.
16. To notify the Lessor when the Tenant becomes aware of a defect and / or equipment breakdown or of the property furniture. Any misuse or not attributable to normal wear and tear of the property or furniture causing stains, breakage or defect will be repaired or replaced completely the Tenant's expense.
17. To allow access to the site at all times to the Lessor to inspect the premises and to carry out urgent work needed to maintain the condition of the rental property and its equipment.
18. Household waste should not be accumulated inside the house. They will be packed in plastic bags provided and deposited in the outdoor trash box provided for this purpose. Recyclable materials must be placed in the outer green recycling bin provided for this purpose.
19. The doors and windows should be locked when the house is unattended.
The Lessor agrees to:
1. Retain current and throughout the rental period, the minimum insurance required by law.
2. Deliver the house in good condition, that is to say, clean and with the equipment in good working order.
3. The owners are not responsible for temporary interruptions or sudden electricity, water, internet and satellite TV service.
- Included in rental price:
o Complete bedding in all bedrooms plus extra 2 pillows and 1 blanket per bedroom
o Baby Bed / playpen (on request)
o High chair (antique) for children (on request)
o Towels for 8 people : spa, bath, hand, face
o Hair dryer (2)
o Dish soap (500 mL)
o Dishwasher soap
o Laundry soap HE (1 litre)
o Hand soap (2 x 300 mL)
o Toilet paper
o Firewood (1 box)
o Propane bottle for BBQ (1 x 20 pounds)
- Not-included :
o Personal effects
o Soap/shampoo personal
o Mosquito products
o Shoes to access spa and sauna
Status and inventory :
A status and inventory are given to the Tenant upon entry into the house.
The Tenant has 24 hours to contest the status and inventory made by the Lessor. Beyond this period, the status and inventory made by the Lessor shall be deemed accepted without reserve by the Tenant.
A status and an inventory will be established by the Lessor at the end of the rental period. Any damage to housing, furniture or other items inside and outside of the housing will be deducted from the security deposit.
The parties agree that the laws of Quebec apply to this contract. They also agree that all disputes arising out of this contract be tried in the courts of Quebec.
Amoureux de la nature, nous avons trouvé ce petit coin de paradis en 2014. Nous voulons maintenant le partager!
Situé en plein cœur des Laurentides, nous avons accès à toutes les activités des Laurentides et pouvons revenir à la maison à chaque soir pour relaxer et se ressourcer.
À environ 60-75 minutes de route de Montréal, nous pouvons aller passer une journée en ville et revenir dormir à la maison dans la même journée.
Ou bien juste rester à la maison et en profiter…
Nature lovers, we found this little piece of heaven in 2014. Now we want to share it!
Located in the heart of the Laurentians, we have access to all activities of the Laurentians and can come home every night to relax and rejuvenate.
At about 60-75 minutes drive from Montreal, we can spend a day in the city and return home to sleep in the same day.
Or just stay home and enjoy ...