Über dieses Inserat
A stunning, new and modern double room/studio minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and new private double room/studio in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, we highly recommend you staying at our place.
*** LOCATION ***
The studio is situated literally 8 minutes away from Victoria Station. Victoria Station is one of the biggest train, tube and bus stations in London.There you have access to three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); Express trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and Europe.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
*** NOW, ABOUT THE STUDIO ***
It’s a bright, clean, modern, new, stylish and very comfortable private double room/studio flat. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
The studio is in a recently renovated traditional Victorian House. The studio has brand new furniture and the kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis;
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Candles to warm up the atmosphere
- wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Separate toilet and shower (shared with just one more room)
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the communal area of the building
- A Large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are around.
- Within one minute distance there are – English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer and Tesco) and Italian Delicatessen within 3-7 minute distance
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien, Pimlico Fresh and Pauls within one block
- Smaller convenience stores / corner shops
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to us. Just let us know in advance and we will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact us before you book.
Please, don't smoke inside the studio/house.
Respect the others, don't make noise after 10pm.
I provide baby wipes for every studio. Please, don't use the towels to remove make up.
Auf jeden Fall zu empfehlen!!!
Sehr sauber und man füllt sich willkommen!
Die Lage ist auch sehr gut viele Sehenswürdigkeiten erreicht man zu Fuß ansonsten ist die u-Ban in der nähe wo man auch gut überall hinkommt.
Great location, studio had everything needed when travelling. Well kept and quiet. Shared bathroom with other studio, as listed, but this is fine (bathroom and toilet well cleaned). Alessandro's communication was excellent. Overall great stay.
Our stay in Alessandro's flat was exactly as expected, which is to say that it was wonderful! Very central location for walking or tube (I'd recommend Pimlico station rather than Victoria because it's less busy). The flat was very clean, had everything that we needed, and Alessandro even left some snack items for us, which was lovely and appreciated. My only wish was that we would have had more than one pillow each, but it didn't matter much. I would recommend his flat and would visit again!
The flat was perfect for what we needed, very central, great location and neighbourhood. Would definitely recommend it.
Alessandro runs his properties in an impeccable way !Very efficient and helpful . The flat is nice and cozy , great location . Only one problem ..I did not realize that the bathroom was not right inside the flat but outside in the corridor and shared with other guests ...however very clean and serviced daily .
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1762 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Über den Gastgeber, Alessandro
I'm brazilian from Sao Paulo living in London since April 2009.
I'd describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and proactive person. I'm always following my dreams because they come true. I think every day is a good day!
Actually I'm running my own business, a property management company that cares about people.
I love cooking, wines, coffee, breath taking views, spending time with my family. I have a special passion for my close "soul" friends.
I'm crazy about traveling and all the discoveries I make every time I meet new people and visit new places.