Newly renovated 1 Bedroom | 1 Bath in the middle of the North End with easy access to all of Boston. This spacious 500 sqft condo is located on the ground floor and offers central A/C, brand new kitchen and bath, and refinished hardwood floors!
- Just renovated 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom plus a spacious living room and brand-new open kitchen spread across 500 Sqft.
- Located on the corner of Fleet Street and North Street in Boston's historic North End, and just steps to Hanover Street, the Waterfront, and Downtown Boston.
- The condo is located on the ground floor, making access incredibly easy. (the bedroom is located in the back of the building, and is incredibly quiet).
- Our very comfortable, well-appointed one bedroom condo features a brand new kitchen and bath, high-end appliances, and brand-new hardwood floors throughout.
- BEDROOM features a queen size bed, shades, nightstands, a spacious closet, and a central A/C unit.
- LIVING ROOM features a comfortable L-sectional couch, a kitchen island and two bar stools, a leather executive chair, a central A/C unit, and a top of the line 50” 4K HDTV / smart tv (connected to Comcast Cable with 200+ of channels, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime)
- KITCHEN features all stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator / freezer, a natural gas range with dual convection oven, microwave, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. We also have a Keurig coffee machine.
- BATHROOM features hardwood floors, a new vanity, and a brand new shower/tub combo
- This condo comfortably accommodates two people and families of up to three are permitted with children (two adults in the bedroom, with one child on the air mattress or in the pack and play ).
- AMENITIES include a large 50” flat-screen 4K TV, Comcast's newest cable box (X1) with OnDemand, wifi, a Keurig coffee maker, central A/C units with two zones, iron and ironing board, and hair dryer. Shampoo / soap, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, and all linens (towels, bed sheets, etc.) are included in the rental. Coin-operated washer / dryer are available in basement.
- The condo is on the ground floor on the corner of Fleet St and North St and offers a semi-private entrance directly on the street level (the entrance is shared with one other unit)
- The condo is centrally located 1 block to Hanover Street and the Waterfront
Zugang für Gäste
- Electronic locks makes check-in a breeze.
- Guests will also have direct access to the coin-operated laundry machines in the basement and the common roof deck.
Interaktion mit Gästen
- My wife and I live in Back Bay and we are available if you have any issues or require any kind of assistance. Guests will have as much or as little interaction with us as they wish – with key access set-up through electronic locks, you do not need to coordinate meeting us to get access to the condo.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We have several listings available on Airbnb (all are owned by my family and managed by me):
* 2 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #2) on Gloucester St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2277821
* 3 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #3) on Gloucester St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2881388
* 2 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Commonwealth Ave: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9231486
* 4 BR | 2.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15397125
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #5) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12092499
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #6) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3985462
* 4 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #PH) on Charles St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6066455
* 2 BR | 1.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Charles St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6326257
* 3 BR | 1.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Battery St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15901362
* 2 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Commercial St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8458210
* 2 BR | 1 BA Condo on Henchman St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14204600
* 3 BR | 1 BA Condo on Henchman St:
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #1A) on North St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7181950
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #2A) on North St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11223924
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #1) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6296656
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #2) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6317446
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #3) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6317722
* 4 BR | 2 BA across 2 condos (Units #2 & #3) on E. Broadway St:
- If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on Kayla, our 50-ft custom sailing yacht, for a complimentary afternoon sail around the Boston Harbor (please note that my dad, the boat's captain, spends most weekends in Nantucket, so mid-weekdays typically work best and due to insurance requirements, the harbor cruise is limited to adults only - 15 years and older).
Please Note: This unit was just renovated in August 2015 and it comfortably accommodates one to three guests (two guests in the bedroom and 1 guest on the available twin air mattress). Please request an air mattress (if needed) when making a reservation.
No smoking, no pets, no parties, and must be 25 years old to book.
For check-out, please ensure:
- All plates and cups are left in the sink or dishwasher
- All trash is left in the kitchen trash can or bagged and left next to the trash can (additional bags are under the sink)
- All windows are closed and locked
- If used, the air mattress is deflated and put away (please leave used linens for the air mattress on the floor)
- If furniture was moved during your stay, please return to its original location
Please be mindful to our neighbors in the building; quiet hours after 10pm.
Please be considerate of our next guests who will be staying after you, if something is broken or needs fixing, please let me know, as I have an arsenal of tools and enjoy fixing things.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1530 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I live in the Back Bay and I'm happy to accommodate any unique requests.
Additionally, my mother's residential real estate office, Meridian Realty Group, is located on the ground floor of our Gloucester Street brownstone / townhouse, facilitating easy communication and immediate assistance with any issues.
Prior to my current job at an investment consulting and advisory firm, where I focus on identifying top-tier real estate managers for our clients to invest in, I worked for a small firm managing a Saudi Prince's hotel investments across North America and Europe. We managed his interests in the Four Seasons and Fairmont management/operating companies, as well as oversaw his investments in several trophy properties, most notably, NYC's The Plaza, A Fairmont Managed Hotel; The Fairmont San Francisco; Paris' Four Seasons Hotel George V; and London's The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel. I have taken the same approach we took at my previous firm to managing our personal real estate investments, by providing exceptional service combined with fantastic accommodations in prime locations.
If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on our 50-ft yacht for a complimentary afternoon sail and lunch (catered by a restaurant / bar we own) around the Boston Harbor (schedule and availability permitting).
Also feel free to inquire about special rates on massages and one-on-one personal training sessions at businesses my father runs on Hanover St. in Boston's Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall area (Bodywaves and Fitness Together).