Charming rooftop apartment in Copenhagen's most vibrant neighbourhood.
Close to everything from unique restaurants, shops, cafés and bars to lovely parks and the trendy meatpacking district.
The apartment is located in Vesterbo which is one of the hippest part of the town.
You will have the entire flat for you which consists of:
- the bedroom, with a double bed (140x200cm). The top mattress has been bought in June. Bedlinens and blankets are supplied.
- a super light and cute kitchen with a dining table
- a big balcony on the garden side. (probably our favorite place because it's calm and the view is really nice, full of vegetation)
- a living room which is quite empty at the moment
- a bathroom, small but functional, with plenty of warm water!
Zugang für Gäste
The whole apartment
Weitere wichtige Infos
The apartment is located on the 5th floor without elevator, which can maybe be an effort if you have a really heavy suitcase. But just take you time and remember it is worth it!
For the smokers: We are lucky enough for having a balcony, so please, smoke only there.
Please respect the neighbors with quiet sounds after 11 o'clock.
Take care of the place - and enjoy your stay.
We are Jesper and Marie :)
Jesper is Danish from Copenhagen. He is studying Architecture.
Marie is French, she has been living for almost 3 years in Denmark and she works in a design studio.