Set in a very quiet part of central Strathpeffer, Mackenzie Cottage is a perfect base for exploring the Scottish Highlands including the NorthCoast 500 route. The cottage has three bedrooms and it's own private off street parking. Conveniently located to all local amenities, the Strathpeffer Pavilion, forest walks, cycling on and off road, golfing, tennis court, cafes and museums. Secure storage and wash-hose available for bikes and motorbikes.
Up to two pets are welcome.
MACKENZIE COTTAGE, STRATHPEFFER
1. Period of Hire. Letting commences at 4pm on the day of arrival and terminates at 10am on the day of departure. This is to allow time for the property to be prepared for you. Lets are on a weekly basis (Saturday to Saturday) and the maximum period of let is 3 weeks. The house is let for holiday purposes only and only to the persons named on the booking form. Short term lets of 3 or 4 nights may be possible and are subject to availability.
2. Services. Use of electricity is included in the weekly tariffs quoted. All linen and towels are provided.
3. Number of Persons using the property. The number of persons occupying the property shall not exceed the maximum number of seven. Subletting is strictly prohibited.
4. Complaints. It is our wish that you have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday. In the unlikely event that you have any cause for complaint about the cottage during the period of letting, then it is essential that you contact the owner immediately to allow us an opportunity to rectify any problem.
5. Breakage or Damage. The Hirer is responsible for the condition of the property and its entire contents during the hire period, fair wear and tear excepted. The Hirer will make good any damage or loss. Replacement items will be charged at cost.
6. Care of Property. The property is cleaned thoroughly between each let. However, as only a limited period of time is available for this, it is a condition of your let that you leave the property and its contents clean and tidy.
7.Pets are welcome but is it a strict requirement that they are kept off all beds and furniture. All pet soiling should be removed from the grounds. There are facilities provided for this.
8.Smoking. Regretfully smoking is not permitted anywhere within the cottage.
9.Right of Entry. We reserve the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance.
10.Injury, Loss or Damage. The use of the cottage and its equipment is entirely at the Hirer's risk and no responsibility can be accepted by the Owner for injury to the Hirer or a member of his or her party, nor for injury, loss or damage to their belongings, including motor vehicles.
11.Liability. We shall have no liability for any death, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property unless this results from our own negligence.
12.Contract. The Contract of Hire is between the Hirer and Mrs Clancy Macdonald, the Owner of Mackenzie Cottage. The contract effected between the Hirer and the Owner is in terms of Schedule 4 Section 8 of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988 and confers on the Hirer the right to occupy the property for the period agreed for holiday purposes only. The Contract will be subject to Scottish Law. In case of dispute, the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
7 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 3. Februar 2018 - 31. Dezember 2018.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 64 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I grew up in Strathpeffer and think it's a wee gem of a place. Built as a Victorian Spa town it has some beautiful architecture. It's a quiet and friendly village fortunate to be surrounded by beautiful scenery but close enough to Inverness if you need a city fix. It's brilliant that the airport is only 30 minutes away and connects us to the world so easily. I currently run Strathpeffer Holiday Cottages. We recently sold our other business, Square Wheels Cycles, and my husband Steve is now focussing on more leisurely pursuits.
We also organise the infamous annual Strathpuffer - the UK's only winter 24-hour mountain-bike race. It's held in January which means riding in 17 hours of darkness...and yes, does have cold, wet, ice, snow, wind - and sells out in minutes to nearly 1000 people.
We love travelling, meeting people and listening to live music....and riding the local trails on our bikes when we can.