5 Star Accommodations located centrally located in Manhattan. 16 Story Boutique Condo -Building on Park Ave located in the trendy NoMad neighborhood next door to the new Mondrian Hotel and adjacent to the famed Flatiron neighborhood. Stay in true NYC style @ this large 1 bedroom Condo-Loft with open floor plan with a large furnished outdoor balcony.
5 Star Accommodations. 16 Story Boutique Condo -Building on Park Avenue. Stay in true NYC style @ this 1.4 million USD Condo-Loft open floor plan unit with a large furnished outdoor balcony. You can literally walk everywhere you need to go during your stay here located in the trending Nomad neighborhood bordering Flatiron & Gramercy neighborhoods.
900 Sq Foot. Modern Condo-Loft With Balcony located on 30th Street between Park Avenue and Madison.
No Pets have ever lived in this unit.
Sonos Wireless Speakers In Each Room
Plenty of towels
Soaps, shampoo, and conditioner
Hairdryer, iron board and iron.
Coffee Maker & Coffee beans ready for use
California King Platform Bed w Comfy pillow top mattress.
Custom California Closet In Bedroom.
2 Closets In Foyer; 1 Is A Deep Walk In For Storage.
Loft Like Feel With 12 Ft Ceilings And Exposed HVAC Ducts And Pipes.
Interior Walls Contain Sound Proof Blankets.
Brazilian Solid Cherry Wood Floors.
Double-Hung, Tempered Glass Insulated Windows That Keep APT quiet from NYC noise/With Battery Operated Window Treatments.
Video Intercom Security System.
Custom Track/Dim Lighting Throughout.
LG Washer/Dryer Combo.
Eat In Island Kitchen With Caesar stone Quartz Counter Top.
Solid White Walnut Maple Wood Cabinetry.
Outdoor Balcony With European Porcelain Tile Flooring And Gas Grill.
55 Inch HDTV Samsung Smart TV with Direct TV Channels and Apple TV.
Chromotherapy Jacuzzi Tub/ Rain shower And Euro Glass Shower Door.
Bathroom Wall Consist Of Italian Porcelain Tile and Floor Is Greecian White Honed Marble.
22 Inch Desktop PC Computer And Office Desk
Viking 12 Bottle Wine Cooler
Viking Self Cleaning Four-Burner Range
High Speed Wireless WiFi
24 Hour Doorman With Water Fall Backdrop lobby.
Small Gym In Building
Nomad-Flatiron is the hottest hotel/nightlife/living scene and currently the most expensive neighborhood for both rentals and sales in all of NYC. Gansevoort Park Hotel is one block away. A few blocks from Empire State Bld/Penn Station-Madison Square Garden/Grand Central Station/Union Square/Chelsea and Madison Square Park- the crown jewel of this area and best park in all of Manhattan.
The neighborhood is full of bars, restaurants, and shopping.
Sports Bar located on the ground level of the building and Best Wine bar in the neighborhood located next door. The 6 Train is 2 blocks away uptown (32nd and Park or downtown 28th and Park). See Guidebook for additional points of interest in area or simply ask me and I will direct you with any suggestions during your stay.
Best location in the city
Zugang für Gäste
Interaktion mit Gästen
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. Wifi: Shane8D Password: georgea41
2. Use small black remote to power on and off TV and large one for channels and volume only. Point remote to top left hand corner of TV to pick up wireless signal to change channels.
3. Blinds in living room are operated by remote hanging on wall. Bedroom blinds are manual.
4. Washer/Dryer is one unit. Best way is to run wash cycle first and then run again for dry cycle.
5. Small Gym is located on 3rd floor.
6. Duane Read Pharmacy/Convenient store located on 28th and Park avenue open 24 hours. Ms Ks on 30th and Madison is a bodega open 24 hours as well.
7. Room in the larger closet door by entrance to store luggage.
8. Fob on key chain allows access to building when doorman has stepped away and access to gym on 3rd floor.
9. Central Air is touch screen window is below clock on wall to right when you enter apartment.
10. Desktop computer Guest Access requires no password.