Über dieses Inserat
The apartment is full of natural light morning and afternoon. It has a wood burner which adds a homely warm feel and a large (40cm) ‘Rain’ shower. . . .plus a great location!
A victorian flat in the process of being lovingly renovated.
The apartment is full of natural light morning and night. It has a wood burner which adds a homely warm feel and a large (40cm) ‘Rain’ shower.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will not be in the apartment but if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask them by email or call for emergencies.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are renting out our studio apartment just east of central London. Walking distance from London Fields and Dalston.
During your stay, we provide you with:
- keys so you can come and go
- shared use of the fridge for any food items you would like to cook
- kitchen appliances including kettle, pots, pans, bbq, etc
- bedding including pillows, duvet and blankets
- wi fi broadband
- use of washing machine if you need it
- lots of recommendations & local info!
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.
Hi, I'm Tim - a Carpenter and an Artist from London. I just received dual citizenship and moved to Melbourne about 2 months ago. Excited to be here and have had fun exploring the city so far!
During the week I work from about 6am-4pm each day then typically swim (recently discovered the Fitzoy pool), cook and chill (That rock and roll!) But always up for enjoying the city, BBQ or whatever on the weekend.
- Would like a bit of banter when coming home from work.
- I like to cook and enjoy dinner gatherings.
- I enjoy a clean environment and can pick up after myself.
- Having the occasional gathering of friends at the house sounds like a good time.