First most awesome must go to Franklin's BBQ... but my home is a *very* short walk to Franklin's, 6th Street, Rainey, and all the other things you're coming to Austin to indulge in.
You know how some places just "feel right"? That's what friends and family have told me about my home... and I'd have to agree.
Zugang für Gäste
You'll have full access to the home - every nook, cranny, and closet. Just don't offer any meat to the monster who lives in the crawl space - he's a vegetarian.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Either I or my assistant Stacy will be 100% available during your stay, should any issues or questions come up.
Weitere wichtige Infos
You already know that Texas gets warm in the summer, but did you know that it gets cold in the winter? Check the forecast before you head down here!
Two notes in the "Setting Expectations" category:
- A few guests have said there's a small amount of road noise. If you're a super-light sleeper, you might agree. But I'm one of the lightest sleepers I know (seriously), and I've never needed earplugs here. Still - if you're used to tranquil nights in a subdivision or the wilderness, I don't want you to show up and be surprised!
- The sofa in the living room pulls out into a full-sized bed, but not a queen. It can definitely accommodate two adults, as long as those adults aren't pro basketball players or sumo wrestlers :)
- Absolutely no pets. Not service animals, not well-behaved pets, not goldfish.
I think the old "don't be a jerk" rule a good catch-all, but here are some do's and do-not-do's...
- no pets
- no smoking in the house
- no crazy parties where you invite half of the city
- no practicing voodoo on the premises