Gorgeous family home, with 4 bedrooms including loft conversion with ensuite and separate kitchen. Best of both worlds; off street parking, lovely garden and quiet neighbourhood, surrounded by parks and cafes but a short train journey into London.
Large modern 4 bedroom house, also with cot - sleeps 8 in total.
-Free access to wifi throughout house
-Free, secure off street parking
-Kitchen with (washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven, fridge)
- loft conversion with full studio apartment - kitchenette and en suite- great for couple
-Modern bathroom with large shower
-lovely garden with decking and lawn
- spacious lounge and attached dining room - fabulous family space
- perfect base for family with baby, toddler or children
-3 large double rooms
- 1 single bedroom with cot and single bed
-Clean, comfortable and modern
-Clean linen and towels provided
-Local park 5 minute walk
-Short stroll to supermarket
-15 minutes walk to Beckenham High Street with shops, restaurants, cafes, including Waitrose, Marks and Spencer, Pizza Express and many more
Beckenham is exceptionally well served with public transport - 20 mins to central London and 15 mins to Croydon (easy access to Gatwick)
Getting to town centre and trains:
- 10 minutes walk to Beckenham High Street (0.5 miles)
- Eden Park 11 minutes (0.7 miles) trains to London Charing Cross
- Beckenham Junction 15 minutes walk (1 mile) which gets you to Central London (Victoria or London Bridge) in just 20 minutes.
Any extra information needed please ask.
The house is a family home, so please treat it as you would your own. No pets please or smoking inside.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 7 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Myself and my husband both work in TV. We have lived the area for four years and would be happy to answer any questions you have about the house or area. We look forward to hearing from you.