Central square is the coolest spot in Cambridge, and our three bedroom apartment is right in the heart. Located directly across from the famous rock clubs, and less than 2 blocks from the subway, you'll get the best of Cambridge and Boston.
The apartment has wooden floors, a spacious, eat-in kitchen, and a large living room.
The bedroom has a full bed that can sleep two. Guests have access to all shared living spaces.
Conveniently located in the heart of Central Square, this unit is likely one of the most conveniently located in this part of town.
It's walking distance to 4 grocery stores, 2 dry cleaners, 20+ restaurants/bars/clubs, 24-hour convenience stores, 4+ different parks and outdoor spaces, and many of Central Square's most popular attractions like the Middle East and Toscanini's.
It's perfect for an easy commute to downtown Boston and nearby campuses -- especially Harvard and MIT. Also very accessible to Inman, Union, Porter, and Davis squares.
The apartment is ~3 minute walk to Red Line, ~1 minute walk to Mass Ave, and on several bus lines taking you to Back Bay, the South End, Fenway, and more.
From the airport to the apartment:
1. Silver Line to South Station
2. Red Line inbound to Central Square
3. Walk 3 minutes to apartment
While the apartment is in an amazing location, this is city living so there are some things to know in advance:
- While kitchen and living room are spacious, the bedrooms and bathroom are cozy.
- The prime location in Central Square means it's very near several bars. It definitely gets noisy in the evenings.
If you're sensitive to noise or plan on having very early mornings this may not be the best fit for you.
- Boston can get quite hot during the summer so we have air conditioners in the room. They keep the rooms cool and can also be used to block out any ambient noise. The rooms also have ceiling fans.
- Washer/dryer in unit is free. We also have a dishwasher.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English.
Zugang für Gäste
Common spaces including the kitchen are fair game.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'll likely be traveling during your stay so other rooms in the apartment may be rented out to other guests.
If I'm traveling, my cleaners and friends in town able to assist with anything that may come up during your stay!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Check in at 4pm. Check out at noon.
No drugs, smoking, or pets in the unit.
Please be conscientious of your fellow house mates:
- keep bathroom usage to 15 minutes or less from 7:30a-9:30a so everyone can get ready and out the door if they have obligations
- please clean up after yourself in the kitchen, bathroom, and your bedroom
And definitely let me know if there's anything about your experience that isn't worthy of five stars!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 167 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I enjoy travel, art, and culture. I love AirBnB and Couchsurfing because they provide me medium through which I can connect with a diverse set of wonderfully interesting people!