Über dieses Inserat
Welcome to an executive summer home located in the heart of beautiful North Shore, Prince Edward Island (PEI). Located in sought-after Stanhope, minutes from the PEI National Park, and a 10 minute walk to some of the most enviable beaches in Canada.
2 Bedrooms (King bed and Queen bed) + Convertible Den (Double bed), Sleeps 6, 2 Baths
Stanhope Summer Home is perfect for your family vacation, golf destination vacation, romantic getaway, or even a few friends looking to spend time together and relax.
This is only a four-year old property with new appliances, fixtures, and decor creating a comfortable, welcoming atmosphere!
Stanhope has many nature trails, and hiking trails to explore. For those looking for more active sports, Stanhope is great for kayaking, canoeing, horseback riding, and biking. Golfing is always another option as there is a first rate golf course in Stanhope, perfect for an afternoon game.
After a long day at the beach or at one of the famous golf courses, sit back and relax on one of two decks - one which receives full sun throughout the afternoon and evening. Then prepare a barbecue or meal in the fully equipped kitchen to enjoy in the dining area or outdoor patio. For fine dining and an evening out, visit historic Dalvay-By-The-Sea only minutes away or plenty of restaurants, pubs, theater, etc. are located in Charlottetown - only 20 minutes away.
A walk along the Covehead Bay path offers stunning, photo worthy sunsets and bird watching. Evening beach walks are just as spectacular. Or simply relax by the fireplace in the living room to unwind. Stanhope Summer Home will provide an executive stay in the beautiful seaside community of Stanhope.
We leave a detailed recommendations list (from restaurants, memorable experiences, shopping, to scenic drives) for all our guests to help plan and maximize your stay.
- 10 minute walk to beach (5 min drive)
- 1 kilometre to the Stanhope Golf and Country Club
- Walking and bike trail along Stanhope Bay (2 minute walk)
- Minutes to the Covehead Harbour for famous Richards Fresh Seafood restaurant, Shore Market (coffee, baked goods, fruits/veg, local wine/beer, dairy, local meat, etc.) and deep sea fishing
- PEI National Park Pass provided with refundable deposit
- Sleeps up to 6 people (can put a bed in the den if necessary)
- Fully stocked kitchen including microwave, fridge, stove, dish washer, coffee maker, blender, toaster, pots, pans and dishes, lobster cooker, etc.
- Satellite television and DVD player
- Two 50 inch TV's (one in Living Room and one in Den)
- Wireless internet
- 2 Bedrooms (1 King and 1 Queen)
- Den that can be converted into bedroom with a double bed
- PEI National Park Pass provided
- Propane fireplace
- Front deck & side deck
- Propane barbeque
- Outdoor shower
- Washer and dryer
- Ceiling fans
- Linens provided
- Iron and board
- Heating provided
- Backyard garden and herbs
Stanhope Summer Home is open from early June to late October annually.
No smoking, no shedding dogs please.
Zugang für Gäste
The whole house is yours!
Interaktion mit Gästen
We summer in a cottage nearby - so are available on a short notice if needed! We give our guests 100% privacy though, but nice to know you can reach us if need us in a pinch.
Treat it like your own and enjoy yourselves!
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Diese Unterkunft würde sich über eine Bewertung von dir freuen
Wenn du diese Unterkunft buchst, erscheint hier deine Bewertung!