Über dieses Inserat
Eigenes privates Einzelzimmer mit eigenem Bad in einer Wohnung im neuen Stil und mit Blick auf die unglaubliche Stadt von der 16. Etage. Minimales Design und moderne Einrichtung. Diese Wohnung hat alles. Das Zimmer hat ein Einzelbett und Kleiderschränke. Unsere Wohnung befindet sich in bester Lage in Sydney CBD!
Schönes und großzügiges Schlafzimmer im Herzen von Sydney CBD.
- Frische Bettwäsche um Ihren Komfort zu gewährleisten.
- Kostenloses, unbegrenztes drahtloses Internet.
- Privates Badezimmer
- Zentrale Klimaanlage in der Wohnung
Diese Unterkunft ist so ruhig und privat. Es mag sein, dass Sie sie nie wieder verlassen möchten! Sie wohnen in einer wunderschönen Wohnung von höchster Qualität, mitten im Herzen von Sydney CBD.
Dies ist eine 2-Schlafzimmer-Wohnung mit 2 Badezimmern, einschließlich einem en-suite Zimmer und einem Einzelzimmer. Es gibt einen anderen Airbnb-Gast im en-suite Zimmer mit eigenem Bad.
Zugang für Gäste
- Geräumig kombinierter Wohn-/Essbereich mit Blick auf die Skyline der Stadt.
- Gemeinschaftliches Wohnzimmer mit TV.
- Moderne und voll ausgestattete Küche mit Gasherd und Geschirrspüler.
- Waschküche mit Waschmaschine und Trockner
- Luxuriöse Erholungseinrichtungen inklusive Gym, 25m Swimming Pool (außen und innen)
- 24/7 Concierge
- Unbegrenzte schnelles WLAN ADSL2 + internet
Interaktion mit Gästen
Die gesamte voll eingerichtete Wohnung steht Ihnen und den anderen Gästen zur Verfügung und zum Genuß. Privatsphäre & Respekt ist garantiert. Gerne soziale Interaktion. Im Grunde bin ich eine sehr lockere Person. Das was für Sie funktioniert, wird auch für mich gehen. Gerne versorge ich Sie mit Ideen und Empfehlungen für Sydney und die Gegend.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Ich bevorzuge, wenn Sie länger bleiben.
- Zuhause ist, wo das Herz ist. Dies ist auch ein persönlicher Bereich; Wir kommen nach Hause, um uns komfortabel und gut zu fühlen. Dies ist der Grund, warum wir Ihnen eine Unterkunft bieten wollen, wo sie sich zu Hause fühlen können.
Welcome to our cozy and comfortable apartment - located in the most convenient location in Sydney CBD!
We want you to feel like home, this is our policy and it worked for a very long time. Many of our guests are friends now and we do keep in touch and visit. If this property is booked, look at the other one which is linked to this one.
Respectful, quiet (no parties) and clean & tidy people are welcomed in my home. NO rowdiness please consider other guests.
Happy to give you directions & ideas about touring Sydney etc. Smoking is only allowed outside if required. Please leave the room as nice and tidy as you found it.
*Key pick-up:* Please text me via Airbnb few days before the check-in date to arrange key pick-up.
*Keys: In the event, you return the apartment to us without the above, you agree to pay $200 to cover key replacement.
*Check-in time*: Check-in is from 3pm. Note, we make every effort to ensure apartments are prepared for check-in by 3pm. However, unfortunately from time to time exiting tenants fail to comply with the requirement to check-out by 10am. Where this occurs, as a matter of practical reality we may need to delay the check-in time to allow time to properly prepare the apartment after the late check-out.
*Check-out time*: Before 10 am
*After Hours Check-in*: If you think you may be arriving after 6pm, you must notify us of this 1 day in advance so we know to arrange for late check in fee. Unless you have arranged for a late check-in, we will not be responsible if you have difficulties checking in after 6pm. Late check in fee of $30 will be applied for any check in after 6pm.
*Luggage*: As we do not have a physical reception, we are not able to store luggage for you prior to your check-in time or after you check-out.
*GST*: There is no GST component - our supplies are input taxed.
*Damage*: You authorise us to recover from you any loss we incur as a consequence of damage caused by you or your guests to the apartment or the furnishings in it. If you have provided credit card details to us, you authorise us to deduct up to $1,000 from your credit card for this purpose.
*Parties*: You are ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED FROM HOLDING ANY TYPE OF PARTY, OR ANY LOUD GATHERING, IN THE APARTMENT, EVEN A SMALL PARTY, OR A SMALL LOUD GATHERING ("DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOUR"). You acknowledge that you are aware that Disruptive Behaviour will seriously disrupt other persons, especially those occupying other apartments in the building, and this is likely to seriously adversely affect our ability to continue using the apartment, and possibly other of our apartments, for the purposes of our business. You agree that, if you hold any type of party, or any loud gathering, in the apartment, even a small party, or a small loud gathering:
(1) you will immediately be evicted from the apartment without any entitlement to any refund of any amount paid in respect of your accommodation, including for any period after the date of your eviction;
(2) you authorise us to immediately deduct up to $1,000 from any credit card the details of which you have provided to us for the purposes of deducting any other amount in respect of your accommodation;
(3) you will not take any step to challenge the deduction referred to in number (2) above via the issuer of the card, other otherwise;
(4) you will owe to us a debt of $2,500 less any amount we deduct from your credit card under (2) above which you will pay to a bank account nominated by us in full within two weeks of the date the Disruptive Behaviour occurs;
(5) if you fail to pay the debt referred to in (4) above within the time frame referred to in that clause, we will, without question, instigate legal proceedings against you to recover the amount; and
(6) the $2,500 referred to above is a GENUINE PRE-ESTIMATE of the loss we will incur if you hold any type of party, or any loud gathering, in the apartment, even a small party, or a small loud gathering, including mainly the loss which will result from the damage the Disruptive Behaviour does to our reputation among our other guests, the occupiers of other apartments in the building (if any), neighbours, the relevant Owners Corporation (if any) and local Council and our ability to continue conducting our business via the apartment having regard to action which might be taken against us by any one, or more, of the above mentioned persons either as a consequence of your Disruptive Behaviour on its own, or as a consequence of your Disruptive Behaviour taken in conjunction with other Disruptive Behaviour which has occurred previously to your Disruptive Behaviour, or which may occur in the future.
*Consideration of other tenants*: In consideration of other tenants, you must not make excessive noise in the apartment or public areas.
*Utilities*: Utilities are included in the rental rate. However, you must ensure that all lights, air-conditioners and heaters are turned off when you are not in the apartment.
*Internet access*: We provide unlimited internet and it's also included in the rental rate.
*Apartment becomes not available*: In the very unlikely event an apartment you have booked becomes unavailable (eg, the carpets need to be replaced due to water damage, or the owner of the apartment withdraws the apartment etc.), we will take every step to provide you with another apartment of at least the same standard. We will not be liable if an apartment becomes unavailable for some reason, or if we are not able to provide a suitable alternative. You accept that there is a risk that an owner might withdraw a property so that it becomes no longer available prior to your check-in date.
*Double booking*: We take every care to avoid double bookings. However, we have several Reservation Desk staff who work simultaneously on numerous enquiries / bookings. We also have online bookings. Occasionally double bookings occur where we agree to a booking and then a subsequent booking is inadvertently processed prior to the first mentioned booking being entered into our system. In such a case, the booking first agreed to takes preference and the latter booking will be cancelled. We will not be liable under such circumstances.
*Cleaning*: You must keep the apartment and your room clean and tidy at all time. You must also leave the apartment in a clean and tidy condition. Failure to do so may result in a cleaning fee.
*Smoking*: Smoking is not permitted in the apartment. If you smoke in the apartment, you authorise us to deduct from your credit card or otherwise recover from you, $75 to apply towards having the furnishings deodorised.
*Access*: You agree that, although unlikely, we may need to access the apartment from time to time during your stay, eg, to attend to repairs (if necessary), or to show the apartment to prospective purchasers (under Australian law, the owner of a property is entitled to access the property for the purposes of showing the property to prospective purchasers on 24 hours notice). You agree that we may provide your mobile telephone number so that persons needing to access the apartment can arrange access with you directly.
*Repairs, state of apartment etc*: We will endeavour to ensure that all appliances etc. in the apartment are working properly, there is not damage to the apartment. If you notify us of a faulty appliance, or the apartment is not spotlessly tidy, or of something wrong with the apartment, we will take all reasonable steps to have the fault corrected as soon as possible. Where you notify us after hours, we will endeavour to have the fault corrected as soon as possible on the recommencement of business hours. The existence of a faulty appliance or another issue with the apartment will not entitle you to any discount on the booking fee. We do not control maintenance in the building in which the apartment is located. In the event of a fault in the common area, eg, the lift not working or there being no hot water, we will notify the body corporate of the fault immediately. However, the existence of the fault will not entitle you to any discount on the booking fee. We assure you that all our apartments are in quality buildings and that common area faults are always attended to by the body corporate promptly.
*Exclusion of liability*: We do not control the buildings in which our apartments are located. Accordingly, you agree we are in no way liable for any damage caused to you or your goods by a fault with the building, whether the damage is caused in the common area, or in the apartment, eg, by water coming into the apartment from the common area. In the event of such damage, you should deal directly with the body corporate who is responsible for the building and the common property and which is required by law to hold policies of insurance covering damage caused by a fault with either.
*Don't leave valuables in the apartment*: Please don't leave valuables in your apartment. We will not be liable for any loss you incur as a consequence of someone stealing your valuables from your apartment.
*Jurisdiction* This contract between us is governed by the law of NSW and you agree that you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW.
Enjoy your stay!
Don't hesitate to ask as many questions as you like
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 831 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We are providers of boutique executive and holiday accommodation in popular locations across the city. Our properties are selected for their style, features, luxury, amenities and convenient locations. Our aim is to provide a modern and vibrant approach to short term accommodation.
We frequently service corporate relocations, business travellers, extended holiday makers and families that prefer “home-style” accommodation with kitchen and laundry facilities.
Our properties come complete with linen, towels, kitchenware and free wifi internet. Many have car parking as well. Housekeeping and laundry services are available upon request. Additional services such as baby’s cots and highchairs may be purchased at the time of making a reservation.
We don’t charge additional departure cleaning fees and simply ask that properties be left neat and tidy.
If you are a property owner or would like to know more please contact our team.