Beautiful rustic home with grand views of the Sandia Mountains and facing South Mountain. This high mountain paradise sits almost 7000 above sea level with crisp clean air, daily sun, and it's comfortable enough to be at home.
The home has two full living rooms with access to all the latest Internet options including unlimited Netflix. The master suite has an ensuite bathroom and an amazing deck that faces the valley below. The house is a passive solar home and uses a pellet stove to heat the majority of the house. It is toasty and comfy in the winter and cool and breezy in the summer.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have access to the entire house except a small storage room and almost 10 acres of pristine New Mexico quiet. The house has a gourmet kitchen, with a double oven, and six burner gas top. The house is fully furnished and it has a full washer and dryer.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will be in contact with guests if necessary but this is an isolated, do it yourself experience. We have a property manager who can assist in case of emergencies and we are available by phone and text almost 24 hours a day.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The house uses a pellet stove for heating so knowing how to use one or having the patience to learn is mandatory. It is a simple process but it takes perseverance and the ability to move 40 lb bags of pellets. We will provide full instructions and a YouTube video instructional. We have a septic tank so following the toilet rules is mandatory and could be an expensive proposition to ignore the septic tank guidelines.
This is our family vacation home and it is a treasured space. We would like guests to be comfortable but treat this as they would their own home. We have many nice and beautiful things that we would like to preserve and yet the place is too beautiful not to share.
We will allow house trained animals to vacation with you and your security deposit will be returned if your furry family members leave the house as they found it.
Please review the following House Rules:
1. Complete the checklist and inform the host of any missing items.
2. Replace any food that is used. Make yourself at home with anything in the kitchen except the freezer. If you are the last one to use the coffee, replace it. Same for anything that is used. It is the pay it forward system!
3. Please sort all of your recyclables into the appropriate containers that are just inside the garage.
4. On Trash Day, which is on Wednesdays the trash container needs to be rolled out before 7:00 AM to the end of the driveway…morning exercise!
5. Before you leave, make sure the house is the way you found it. Please don’t clean the stainless steel other than to wipe down with warm water and soap. DO NOT SCRUB! We will clean them before the next guests arrive.
6. Make sure your trash is placed in the trash wheel container that is in the driveway.
7. Strip all the beds that were used and put the sheets in the laundry room.
8. Put all used bathroom linens in the laundry room.
9. Put all used kitchen linens in the laundry room.
10. Do not put anything into the toilets except toilet paper.
11. You must be able to lift a 40 lb. bag of pellets for the pellet stove.
12. Be responsible for your pets in all ways including cleaning up excessive hair etc.
13. Be respectful of neighbors. While we are in a rural area it can be noisy because noise carries a long way. We are super quiet and we keep our dogs from barking.
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 1. September 2017 - 30. November 2017.