Über dieses Inserat
Quiet mews house in Camden, NW1 - minutes away from all public transport/central London.
Wood floors, black out blinds, tempur mattresses, huge kitchen/dining area with sofabed & sliding glass doors to garden, kitchen and garden table each seat 8+
The garden gets the afternoon and evening sun.
The ground floor bedroom has superking size bed, the two upper bedrooms have a double bed and a bed that is so enormous it can sleep 4 people (at least!). There is also a double sofabed in the kitchen/dining area. The house is the opposite of minimalist - it is 'lived in' and packed full of books, games and general stuff!
Zugang für Gäste
The garage and upstairs living room are off limits until I clear them up!
Interaktion mit Gästen
I won't be available, but we have lovely neighbours and friends who can help you
Although we live in a very quiet mews street, the famous (and busy) Camden market is only a few minutes walk away.
We are close to many amenities, including:
- big parks (Regents Park, Hampstead Heath, Parliament Hill, Waterlow Park);
- small local parks (Cantelowes, Camden Square, Rochester);
- nature areas (Camley Street nature park);
- fountains you can walk through and play in (Granary Square, Kings Cross);
- swimming pools/gyms (Archway, Kentish Town, Caledonian Road);
- swimming ponds (Hampstead and Kings Cross);
- ice rinks (Sobell Centre, Holloway and Alexandra Palace);
- hundreds of restaurants and shops (including Oxford Street, Tottenham Court Road and Camden Market);
- dozens of theatres and cinemas (including open air cinemas at Kings Cross, Somerset House etc);
- libraries (including the British Library);
- museums (including the British Museum);
- the university district (University College, London);
- lovely walks (eg along Regents canal, which is 3 mins walk from our house or the Parkland Walk railway track);
- supermarkets (Lidl, 24 hour Tesco metro, Waitrose, Sainsbury, Morrisons are all a few mins walk from our house);
- independent shops and bookshops (eg. in Kentish Town, Bloomsbury, Lambs Conduit Street);
attractions (eg. Madam Tussauds).
We have lots of guide books and maps for you to borrow during your stay.
It's easy to get to us from all airports in and around London.
We are 2 mins walk away from the 29 bus which takes 20 mins to get to Trafalgar Square (via Euston/Tottenham Court Road/Covent Garden/Charing Cross Road/China Town etc).
We are 2 mins walk away from the 274 bus, which takes 10 mins to get to Islington and 10 mins to get to London Zoo and onto Marble Arch.
We are 10 mins walk from buses to almost every other part of London.
We are 5 mins walk from London Overground, an air conditioned overground which goes all over London (including to Stratford/the Olympic village).
We are 10 mins walk from Camden tube station, on the northern line (just inside zone 2).
We are 20 mins walk away (or short bus/tube/taxi ride) from 3 mainline stations (Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston).
Weitere wichtige Infos
If you want to look after some beautiful Maltese lap dogs (that don't shed hair and are very affectionate), I could reduce the price :)
Please don't damage, break or take anything!
No smoking anywhere in the property (including the garden).
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung inklusive der Service-Gebühren.