Experience Novi Sad in it's best in this luxury equipped, 4-room apartment in the city center.
Have you ever wanted to spend a night in a museum? We offer you a unique opportunity to fulfill those desires in the 120 square meters of this very special, antique furnished apartment. Located in the center the old town of Novi Sad, in a prewar building, with an authentic austro-hungarian vibe of an old civil Vojvodinian home. Every piece of furniture is carefully chosen to create an ideal combination of modern and vintage design that offers you a maximum comfort. Just try sitting in a 19th century chair built up manually by the best of Hungarian masters of carpentry! We assure you that you will wish to have the same one in your own home.
The place is ideal for 4-6 persons. It is consisted of a hallway, spacious lounge (ideal for reading a magazine or an afternoon tea party), two large bedrooms with king-size beds and two additional beds for one person, a bathroom, another separate toilet, a kitchen, a beautiful dining room and a large well shaded balcony, created for starting or ending your perfect day with a morning coffee or a glass or two of a good wine - we here in Vojvodina are very proud of our centuries old viticulture tradition!
Feel the spirit of the rich history of Novi Sad in this fanciful apartment! We guarantee you will leave the apartment inspired and with the nicest memories, and that you will want to come back. You can rest assured that ourselves shall be more than happy to host you again.
Zugang für Gäste
Interaktion mit Gästen
I would be more then happy to offer you any help, at least a piece of good advice where to eat and what to see. Moreover, I am a doctor, so you can count on medical advice and assistance in the event of emergency.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Clean towels and sheets are included.
Wi-fi internet is free of charge
Some pets are allowed, after request has been considered.
To have as pleasant as possible stay in our apartment, and to avoid eventual misunderstandings, we kindly ask the you to read carefully our house rules and to observe its provisions.
– The apartment is rented on daily basis.
– Check in is at 14:00, unless stipulated otherwise in advance.
– Check out is at 12:00, unless stipulated otherwise in advance.
– The guests are asked not to make unpleasant noise and to observe peace and quiet at the stairway of the building and the apartment, particularly during the hours of day rest, in the period from 14:00 to 17:00 and during nighttime rest, from 22:00 to 09:00.
– The guests are allowed to receive visitors as long as they observe the provisions of house rules.
– Guests are obliged to carefully treat the amenities of the apartment as well as technical equipment and installations. Any damages made must be compensated.
– The guests are obliged to leave the apartment in the same condition as they found it, in other words - undamaged.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 1 Bewertung für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen