Über dieses Inserat
Queen Size Bed, TV, Electric stove w/ oven, Multi-point water heater in bathroom, Hair dryer, Flat Iron, Washer/Dryer, Window-type air conditioner, Refrigerator, Sofa, Dining chairs & table, pocket wifi
This 41-storey, 2-tower residential condominium has an enviable proximity to Makati’s commercial and business hubs. It promises to meet today’s urban lifestyle demands with recreational club amenities and an inviting mix of landscaped plazas, cafes and restaurants with al fresco dining.
Zugang für Gäste
Common areas: Lobby, 7th and 8th floors. Wi-fi access is available in the common areas. Please ask the receptionist for the password for common area wifi access.
Gym - 8
Steam Room, Sauna inside the locker rooms - 8
Massage Room-8-Massage services offered for a fee
Swimming Pool-7 - Please note that unregistered guests need to pay a fee for using the pool.
Kiddie Pool-7 - Please note that unregistered guests need to pay a fee for using the pool.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The host respects your privacy and maintain minimum contact as possible. Key will be available at the lobby reception.
Please leave the key in the mailbox on the ground floor.
Rappler has a very good description of Legazpi Village:
"This is the hipper and younger counterpart to Salcedo Village. Its central location makes it a comfortable walking distance from the Central Business District’s main thoroughfares and commercial establishments. This is where yuppies live, work and play. A foodie’s paradise as well as a night owl’s watering hole, the neighborhood is a showcase of establishments guaranteed to whet your taste buds."
The condominium is near parks, schools, shopping centers and restaurants. On Sunday, go to the Legazpi Market at Herrera st. cor Legazpi and Salcedo V.A. Rufino St, Makati, Metro Manila
The Columns Legazpi Village offers the convenience of "living a few steps from everything". Washington Sycip Park, Asian Institute of Management and Greenbelt Shopping Center are a few minutes away on foot. Jeepneys are available along Arnaiz Avenue. The receptionist at the lobby can also get a taxi for you.
Weitere wichtige Infos
1. The unit is only allowed a window-type air conditioner. It may be noisier than a split-type air conditioner. The old Gree aircon has been replaced with a new Panasonic. It is still 2.5 HP and more than sufficient to cool the unit.
2. For long-term stays of >1 month, utilities shall be covered by the guest. For short-term stays, there's a cap of Php 100 per day in utilities cost that I will cover. Please contact me for more information.
3. Please expect the unit to be clean when you arrive. However, cleaning services are not included during your stay. Please contact the receptionist for more details on 3rd party cleaners.
4. Pocket WiFi is available for the duration of your stay. Please leave it in the unit prior to check-out.
5. 1 set of towels (face and bath) - per person, max of 2 people; will be available for each week of stay. These will be in the lower shelves of the bedroom cabinet.
6. Extra set of bed linens provided for stays exceeding 2 weeks. 1 set per 2 weeks of stay. These will be in the lower shelves of the bedroom cabinet.
7. Please do not touch items in the top shelves of the bedroom cabinet.
1. Please respect the peace and quiet of other residents.
2. Please do not permit any unlawful act to be committed in the premises of either the unit or building in general.
3. Smoking is not allowed.
4. No pets and animals allowed within the condominium premises.
5. Please turn off the lights, stove, fan, tv, washer/dryer and the air conditioner when you go out.
6. Please take off your shoes upon entering the unit. Slippers are available for your use during your stay.
7. Please segregate your trash.
For reference, there's a primer available in the unit on TCLV condominium rules.
Wenn du bis 24 Stunden vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung inklusive der Service-Gebühren.