Über dieses Inserat
Welcome to San Juan!!!
Welcome to San Juan!!!
Welcome to San Juan, Puerto Rico!!! Here at Andalucia Guest House, we welcome you with comfortable apartments and friendly services!
Listed & recommended by guide books such as Lonely Planet and Fodors, we would love to host you and family and friends for your next beach vacation!
We are conveniently located in Ocean Park, right in-between both Condado & Isla Verde touristy areas in San Juan. We are half-way between the SJU airport (3 miles) & Old San Juan (3.5 miles). It's about 8 - 12 mins to either location by car or taxi, or 1/2 hour by bus 53 which has a stop 5 houses down the street.
The beautiful Ocean Park Beach is only 2 short blocks away and you will find several local restaurants and art museums within walking distance.
Our Large Room Has The Following Amenities:
• 2 comfortable Full-size (European Double) beds
• air-conditioner (window unit) with remote control
• a ceiling fan or a vertical tower fan
• en-suite private bathroom with hot shower
• shampoo and shower gel in a dispenser
• linens, bath and beach towels
• closet with louver doors
• chest of drawers or shelves in the closet
• at least one window looking to patio or to street
• alarm clock radio
• satellite television (Dish America 120, HBO)
• A Mini-kitchenette (a microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, mini-bar fridge and utensils, no stove) - It's perfect if you just want to make simple breakfast and sandwiches.
• daily maid cleaning service*
And Sharing These Wonderful Free Extras with Guests from Other Units:
• cozy jacuzzi in our patio (It's on from 5-9 pm.)
• semi-outdoor seating in our reception area
• eating tables in tropical setting in our patio
• lounge chairs at our breezy 2nd floor sundeck
• front desk concierge (limited hours)
• 6 free private parking (first-come-first-serve)
Also Free Access From Our Reception Area:
• beach towels (replace as frequent as you wish)
• beach chairs & coolers (subjected to availability)
• hair blow-dryer (borrow from office)
• iron & board (borrow from office)
• dvd player & movies (at small fee)
• free use of iMac & free WIFI (24/7)
• free boarding pass printing
• free self-served local or toll-free calls
• free fax receiving and small fee for outgoing
*We always emphasize the importance of daily maid service because when you go in and out of the beach, sand gets everywhere such as the floor, the bed, and the bathroom. Your vacation will most likely be much more enjoyable if someone else takes care of the cleaning, especially for 3 days or more. Also because of high humidity, bath and beach towels may not get dried at all even if you leave the air-conditioner on all day. So we change your towels as frequently as you need. Or if you'd rather prefer, just put the "Don't Bother" sign, and we will respect your privacy.
There is a 3 consecutive nights minimum for this large room for weekends (Thurs - Sun) but feel free to ask. 1 Night is okay during the week (Mon - Wed). Please send us a message prior booking. Rate listed also included 7% room tax. There is NO cleaning fee.
If you and your family and friends would like a beach vacation in a local beach neighborhood feel, this is the place to be! We look forward to meeting you! : )
We are conveniently located in Ocean Park, right in-between both Condado (west) & Isla Verde (east) touristy areas in San Juan. As you can see on the San Juan metro area map below, we are half-way between the SJU airport (east) & Old San Juan (west). It's about 8 - 12 mins to either location by car or taxi. The beautiful Ocean Park Beach (north) is 2 short blocks away (5 mins by walking) and you will find several local restaurants and art museums within walking distance.
Ocean Park is a laid-back urban residential beach area with several convenient stores, shops and restaurants. By staying here, you will get a chance to be close to the locals, native food and culture, if you want to explore that, besides having fun at our beach. Also by staying here, you have access to local restaurants which provide more authentic and economical dining options, within walking distance.
Local criollo restaurants tend to serve large portion (like U.S.) that you could almost have a second meal. Here are some restaurants in our neighborhood within walking distance ($ = $10, $$ = $20 for entrees):
1) Kasalta (local bakery serves breakfast, sandwiches, pastries, soups and gourmet tapas) $ - $$
2) Ocean Park Cafe(local criollo) $
3) Pamela's (beachfront romantic setting) $$ - $$$
4) Uvva's (beachfront fusion cuisine) $$ - $$$
5) La B. de Burro (Burritos in Luchar Libre decó) $
6) Bebo's Cafe (criollo, very popular) $
7) La Casita Blanca (local criollo in authentic farmer decor) $ - $$
8) Tasca de Yiyo (Cuban / Puerto Rican) $
9) Mango's (Criollo & International - lunch special around $8) $ - $$
10) Che's (Argentinian grill) $$
11) Marquesa (Italian with fresh ingredients) $$
12) Molini's Cafe (criollo in bistro setting) $
13) Fleria (awesome Greek with a $10.99 lunch combo bargain) $ - $$
14) Kamoli's Cafe (mixed menu dine inside a boutique) $ - $$
15) La Boulangerie (real French bakery with a lovely artistic mural) $ - $$
16) McDonald's, KFC, Wendy's, Domino's, Burger King, Uno's & Church's Chicken. $
*There are even more restaurants options if you head to Condado, Isla Verde and Old San Juan.
A few blocks away is the Barbosa Park (by the beach) which was renovated in 2008. It has brand-new soft tracks for jogging. It's very popular among early evenings. Also there are 6 tennis courts open to public. If you are coming with children, the Parque del Indio down the street near Condado side offers some playgrounds for the little ones right by the beach.
1. All guests must show photo identification.
2. No smoking in the unit. You can smoke in the back patio or the 2nd floor deck. Smoking inside the unit will result in an additional cleaning surcharge of $150
3. Please "gently" close the front gate as you go in or out.
4. Like any big cities, you need to get insurance for your rental car. We are not liable for any valuables lost related to your rental car.
5. No glass or bottles inside or near the jacuzzi. Please get advice from your doctor if you are suitable to use the jacuzzi.
6. Please respect other guests' privacy. If you are using the outdoor areas, please keep voices low after 11 pm.
7. No illegal activity allowed on premises. Any illicit practice on premises will be reported to the authorities.
8. Please only throw toilet paper into the toilet. For anything else, please throw them into the litter bin inside the bathroom. The cleaning lady takes care of them everyday.
9. Check in time is 3 pm to 8 pm. If You arrive early than 3 pm, we will try to do an early check in, if possible. We can not guarantee an early check in. For later check ins than 8 pm, we have a self check in system; please follow the instructions.
Check out time is 12 noon. We can not guarantee a later check out. Only in cases when management agrees, your belongings can remain in the reception area not later than 1:30 pm. Only when the room is available and management agrees, You can remain in the room for a fee: Till 6 pm $35. Till 9 pm $55. We are not responsible for belongings and contents left in the common area, at any time.
We love hosting travelers from around the world and we have been doing this for the last 11 years. We look forward to meeting you soon! : )