Here you feel yourself home inside the town. This is a lovely, roomy and artistic apartment on the Raday str in the city center, famous from its restaurants, bars, and museums. The flat is ideal for 4-5 people (or family) but can accommodate even 7.
This is a lovely located flat on Raday street, living and bedrooms are air-conditioned. The flat is on the 5th floor, the building is equipped with a small elevator for 2 people. Enjoy the view of the street from the balcony on a warm summer night or get around in the neighboring restaurants, bars and cafes, or the closely-located Kazinczy street area (10 mins walk). The restaurants terraces close at 11pm, so it is not noisy by night.
NEW! If you ask in advance, we can give you bikes for free to explore the city!
The living room serves also as a gallery; here we exhibit a few selected works of young Hungarian artists. This gives an unique atmosphere to the space of this comfortable room.
- one large bedroom with a queen sized bed for 2
- one living room with kitchen, a sofa that can be opened where 2 can sleep
- 2 smaller rooms, with 1 with a double bed and one with a single bed, desk and seat in each room.
- the kitchen is fully equipped (except microwave oven), with electric cooker + oven, dish washer, fridge, toaster, coffee maker, water boiler, and obviously cooking utensils, tableware and dishes
- one super roomy wardrobe, where you can fit the content of 10+ luggage, indeed
- bathroom with tub and shower
- separate toilet
- TV set (32") with 100+ channel + smartTV applications, some English channels like BBC included
- Extra large bandwidth internet (240 Mbit/sec), wifi + LAN
- air-conditioner in the living room and the bedroom (please turn them off if you are away)
Zugang für Gäste
Guest can access the entire flat.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are living few meters away so can help if needed. We speak English, German, Czech, Slovak, some French and of course Hungarian.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are happy to suggest you our favorite places around - see also the Guidebook for guest (printed version available on premises).
We ask you to respect our property and treat it as if it was yours.
Please note that we are not accepting stag/hens nights, bachelor parties, clubs of party people etc. as we are located in a residential building.
Smoking allowed only on the balcony.
Please turn off the air-con if you are away and close all the windows and the balcony door properly. If it is hot outside close the blinds if you are away that helps to keep the flat cooler. Please turn off all the lights if you leave, think green, do not waste energy!
Please respect the neighbors and do not make noise after 10pm. The elevator can accommodate only 2 people. Downward, rather use the stairs if yo do not carry heavy stuff.
Preferred check-out: before 11AM, check-in: 4PM. We are flexible with check-in and check-out unless the next guests are coming.
Renata and Domonkos from Budapest, Hungary. We had traveled a couple of times with AirBnb before started to offer our flat for guests. Renata is a literature translator and Domonkos works in an IT-startup. We have been living in other countries for a couple of years, and still we are enthusiastic about Budapest, our home town and happy to host you here in this wonderful and controversial city.