Our home is located a short drive from Kingscliff with sweeping views of the Tweed Valley and the working cane farms of the area. The property has been lovingly restored and beautifully decorated to give visitors a retreat feel.
The property is in a beautiful, peaceful and quiet rural setting with views of Tweed Valley cane fields. We have renovated most of the home and have created a unique and luxurious space while maintaining the rustic farmhouse charm. Our style is a mix of ethnic, modern and farmhouse with gorgeous moroccan rugs lining our floors, Kartell pieces dotted through the house, quality kitchen appliances and Australian handmade furniture. We love this space and hope you do too.
There is easy access to many fantastic spots along the North Coast, Tweed Valley and southern Gold Coast....
* Blues Fest is a 20min drive from our door....
* Byron Bay and surrounding hinterland are an easy 25 min drive away.
* World famous surf breaks on your doorstop, Snapper, Kirra, Byron beaches, Lennox Heads are a 25-35min drive from the property.
* The major theme parks are an easy 40min drive
* Currumbin Bird Sanctuary is a 15min from the property and a great day out for the family
* 15minutes from Coolangatta Airport
* beautiful historic rural towns of Murwillumbah and Tumbulgum are minutes from the property
* A short drive to the new Husk Distillery (home of Ink Gin) along with the wineries at Carool.
* easy drive to beautiful Mt Warning for those who want to get the heart pumping
* easy access to many fantastic bushwalking trails and coastal walks for those who want to explore the beauty of the north coast by foot
* fantastic places to eat a short drive away in Kingscliff, Byron with a trip to Palm Beach and Burleigh not to be missed to some fantastic new food spots.
Zugang für Gäste
The entire home..3 bedrooms (1 x queen, 1 x double and 1 x single) with two lounge areas with Apple TV and Netflix (one lounge has Foxtel access), an informal sitting area with day beds and gorgeous Moroccan rugs, dining space suitable for 6 guests, fully renovated bathroom with claw foot bath and rainhead shower, laundry with front loader and dryer, rustic style kitchen with 900mm stainless steel Smeg gas/ electric oven song with Nespresso Machine and everything you need to whip up meals from simple to fabulous, outdoor entertaining area with table seating 6 with a BBQ and fire pit, carport and gorgeous sweeping views of the Tweed Valley.
Interaktion mit Gästen
As needed. We will be available if advice or assistance is required.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The property is not on direct public transport lines so a car is essential.
Our water supply is provided by tank, which means we are careful with how we use water. Don't worry our shower and bath fittings are all water wise and our water using appliances are a low water use. Wash to your hearts content but probably ease of on super long showers. We will always ensure there is a full tank at the time of booking.
We are also on a septic system meaning only toilet paper is disposed in the toilet. No wipes or anything else should be placed in the toilet please.
We are on tank water so please be conscious of water usage, there's plenty there but please use mindfully. If you use the full tank of water we can put you in touch with a water carrier to order extra water.
Our septic system is on site meaning only toilet paper can be disposed of in the toilet. All other items to be placed in the bin adjacent to the toilet] :-)
We have left our home as comfortable and beautiful as possible for your comfort and enjoyment, please treat our belongings with respect and care.
I'm a designer by trade and a bit of a curator of things... I love textiles and interiors and my favourite past time is travelling.