Two private rooms & luxurious king bed make the perfect affordable getaway.
Historic home in tree-lined Mounds Park, seconds from bars, food, and theater. 5 mins to downtown St Paul.
Very private 2nd floor. Opt'l queen airbed. No TV - bring your laptop!. Shared bathroom.
Colorful artist's residence in a 1910s bungalow. The house shows the full charm of its age in some places. That said, there have been recent upgrades, including a brand-new king bed, newly finished floors, decor, and the space is kept clean and safe.
Zugang für Gäste
Private space includes the entire second floor: master bedroom with king bed and desk, dedicated walk-in closet with hangers, and a spacious loft area. Guests share access with host to main floor amenities: large kitchen with refrigerator space, and bathroom with shower. Towels, soap, and shampoo provided. Free street parking.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Host will interact with guests via the app at beginning of stay for check-in, and as requested.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The side door is the primary entrance. The front door can't be unlocked from the outside, and will lock behind you automatically. DO NOT LOCK the screen door on the side, or the door-handle lock.
- Please leave the space as you found it.
- Quiet time starts at 11:00pm, unless requested otherwise.
- Shared kitchen available between 6:30am - 9:00pm.
- Be mindful of the bed linens - you don't want to lose your security deposit.
- Smoking permitted on backyard patio only.
- Additional guests or party-hosting can be accommodated in many cases upon request with 24 hours notice.
- When not in the house: lock the door and turn off the lights & the A/C.