Located in the village of Liberty, this darling home sits on a large lot. Enjoy a scenic environment near town with only 1 immediate neighbor. Use the fully equipped kitchen, double-head shower, 2 flat-screen TVs, & Wi-Fi. Walk around the corner & enjoy 13 miles of hiking & bike trails on Walnut Mountain (see the newspaper article pix). Bethel Woods (concerts & the Woodstock Museum) is only a 20 minute drive. Casinos, racetracks, antiques & more are all conveniently nearby. Your getaway awaits!!
This home is a two-bedroom bungalow located on large lot with a huge, scenic backyard with a small pond in the village of Liberty. There are hardwood floors throughout. The "master bedroom" closest to the bathroom has a queen-size, pillow-top, memory-foam mattress, and the second bedroom has a full-size memory-foam mattress. Both beds guarantee a comfortable night's sleep!
The bathroom has two shower heads for clean relaxation; and, for colder days, a heat fan keeps you cozy and warm. I have placed a basket that contains shampoo, condition, lotion, bath gels, and hair products. Please use only what you need (or forgot to bring with you) so that other guests will enjoy these supplies, also.
There is a full kitchen with a microwave and full-size oven. Plates, utensils, pots, and pans are all provided for your use. Wi-Fi and cable T.V. are provided.
Zugang für Gäste
The home is yours for your stay. We do have a few things tucked away under the bed and a couple of coats hanging in the closets, other than that, the drawers and closet space is for your use.
During your visit, enjoy a pretty walk-around on our backyard acreage and small pond. Or, for more adventurous types, make the short two-block away from our property to enjoy nature while hiking or biking up and down Walnut Mountain.
The large home next door is also ours, but we have not started renovations on that part of the property. It is an old home, so for your safety, please do not access that porch or other parts of that home.
You can use either the driveway for the bungalow or the big house, but we recommend the drive for the larger home due to the inclined walkway from the bungalow driveway.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Please call if you experience any difficulties and help will be on the way!
Weitere wichtige Infos
There are brochures regarding locale attractions behind our guest book in the living room. And, there are menus for our favorite locale restaurants in the drawer in the kitchen. Please feel free to look at these documents; but, please leave them in the bungalow for the next guests.
- Absolutely no smoking inside the bungalow. We will need to keep the security deposit for damages or extra cleaning due to smoking inside the home.
- Due to the size of the home, we do not allow large parties.
- 25+ (years-old) unless with a guardian, please.
- Although we love animals, we do not allow them in this home. Sorry!
- Please treat our home with the same care as you would treat yours.
- I have placed brochures for various local attractions and restaurants inside our bungalow. Please feel free to look at them but leave them in the home for future guests.
- Shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc is available. Please use only what you need so that other guests can enjoy these amenities if necessary.
- Please ensure the a/c, fans, and lights are turned off before you leave.