Perfect for exploring traditional Tokyo in our apartment under the shadow of Skytree facing Sumida Park. 1 bedroom apartment has a park view just 10 minutes walk to Skytree. The closest train station is just 500m walk with great access around Tokyo.
Our 1 bedroom apartment located under the reach Tokyo Skytree’s shadow is right on the edge of Sumida Park. The view from the bedroom is into the park and the Ushima Shrine. This apartment is perfectly suited for 2 - 4 guests with a full kitchen and dining table for enjoying meals. Inside the apartment is also a separate shower room and washlet. The green view from the bedroom is very unique for Tokyo, perfect for a relaxing holiday.
Zugang für Gäste
We will supply you with;
- Mobile Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Kitchen with fridge and microwave.
- Clean bathroom and Japanese washlet
- Air conditioners
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
1 double bed
1 double sofa bed
1 single futon
Interaktion mit Gästen
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens take care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
Weitere wichtige Infos
+++++++++++++ Packages ++++++++++++++
If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services. Packages can be both sent and received at their branch offices, or at some convenience stores.
Search “Yamato Transport Inquiries” for their homepage. Their phone number is listed there, and you do not need a local number to call them.
As a general rule, we do not accept deliveries to the property. Please contact us first if you are having something delivered.
If you do not contact us beforehand, we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. You can smoke on the balcony but please close the window while you smoke so that smoke doesn't come inside.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per person.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Hello everyone :)
Thanks for looking at my place, I'm excited to help people come to Tokyo. I love my area and all of Japan so I would love to help people explore my country.
こんにちは、Yumaです。私は建築物のリフォームなど手がける仕事をしています。仕事柄、その案件によっていろいろな街へ行きますので、「街」の活きた情報には詳しいと自負しております。プライベートでは、フットサル・ドライブ・写真などなど、たくさんの趣味をもってしまい、趣味貧乏ですね(笑 ぜひ滞在中には、日本の「おもてなし」の精神を街や人から感じて頂き、「和」の趣を楽しんでください。私は、あなたの旅がより良いものになるようサポートさせて頂きます。「一期一会」(ICHIGO-ICHIE)、 あなたとお会いできる時を楽しみにしております。