The Turtle Club is a cozy retreat tucked away in the Village of Avon. The layout is all on one level, one story up, and is one half of a duplex. It has two large covered decks in the front and back, access to the canal, pool and boat launch.
The common area has a spacious cathedral ceiling finished in wood planking, and includes the open kitchen and living area. There is a wood burning fireplace, a wet bar and a fully equipped modern kitchen with an eat-in breakfast bar island with 10 chairs. On either side of the common room are two bedrooms which are joined by a full bathroom, and a half bathroom off the living area. Each of the four bedrooms has a sliding glass door to one of the two covered decks.
Zugang für Gäste
- A shared pool is a few steps away from the front deck, it is shared by the folks staying in the other duplex as well (for the most part it is your private pool).
- The long docks on the canal are perfect for fishing, crabbing and docking your boat and there is a fish cleaning station on the smaller of the docks.
- Big gas grill on the back porch.
- Outdoor shower and laundry room on the front porch.
- Sorry we do not have cable however laptop hookups are available for streaming shows and movies to the TV.
- Sheets and bath towels are provided.
- We also strive to provide you with all the cooking utensils you would have in your home.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are Christo and Melissa and we would love the opportunity to make your stay in the Outer Banks as special as possible.We love surfing, stand up paddle boarding, kiting, biking around town, exploring the local art scene and cooking. Watersports action awaits right outside your door since the Turtle Club is situated in the Kite Club Hatteras complex, which means kiteboarding and stand up paddleboard lessons head out daily from the docks.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 145 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Christo has been kiteboarding for over nine years. He has ridden and taught in the US (North Carolina and California) – as well as in some great spots around the world, including Bulgaria, Spain, Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Peru – but he will be the first to reassure you that the best wind for kiteboarding is at Cape Hatteras. This is why he started thinking about opening a kiteboarding school on the island as far back as 2008, and has now set up Kite Club Hatteras as an official school in Cape Hatteras. Christo has a proven record of taking students to the best and safest spots on the island and providing them with a complete kiteboarding learning experience, taking beginners from the basics to becoming independent riders. Christo was a self-taught rider and uses his personal learning experience alongside his professional training to decrease your learning curve and increase your fun.