The room is located in a villa-type building, in a quiet neighbourhood, 15 minutes by bus from the city centre. It's also relatively close to the airport.
The place is within walking distance to the Union Canal, Murrayfield Stadium and The Zoo.
Your room is warm and bright, with a double bed and overlooks a green area and a football field.
Zugang für Gäste
You will have access to the kitchen and dining area, where you can help yourself to the basics (bread, milk, tea and coffee). Fast WIFI is also available.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I work full time so I will not be at home most of the time.
However, I'm more than happy to offer advice and suggestions on places to visit etc.
By booking this room, you agree:
- to treat this home with respect, as you would do with your own, maintaining it neat and clean.
- to be mindful of making too much noise as we have neighbours below and around us. Also, the people who live here sometimes have unsocial working hours.
- to be gentle with everything you are going to use around the flat.
- that you will not cook in this flat.
- that you understand that CHECK-IN TIMES ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY. People who live here have jobs and are not available at the same hours everyday. Please let me know the (approximate) time you will arrive at the property so I can make the necessary arrangements. Late check-in is permitted, as long as you will inform me the time of arrival.
- that you understand that this flat is not located in the city centre. It takes 12-15 minutes by bus to get to the centre.
I love travelling and meeting new people. I go backpacking, every now and then. I'm trying a new experience, as a host.
"Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson