Casa Mimosa is a semi-detached house (corner) above Gerra, offering a beautiful view over the lake. It is a quiet place and a perfect location for enjoying the beauties of Ticino, offering a big terrasse/garden and access to the pool on the one hand - on the other hand it is perfectly located for excursions to the region.
The ground floor contains a spacious dining and living room with open kitchen, fireplace and a huge (convertable) sofa; plus a separate toilet. The living room opens to the big terrasse and garden, with the gorgeous view over the Lago Maggiore. The first floor has two small bedrooms (one with a bunk bed, the other with a small double bed) with access to the balcony; as well as a third big bedroom with double bed.
Zugang für Gäste
Die Gäste mieten den gesamten Hausteil mit Garten. Es besteht ein Zugang zum Pool.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are available for any questions or support; a local housekeeper is taking care of a safe check in.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Arrival from north:
1. A2 up to Bellinzona Sued, direction Locarno
2. follow sign 'Locarno/Gamborogno' approx 7.5 km up to the roundabout
3. At the roundabout with airport sign keep left direction Dirinella, Magadino, Dogna
4. After 500 m there is a next roundabout, take second exit in direction Luino/Gamborogno
5. After 8.5 km sign 'Gerra'
6. 600 m after the sign turn left in direction Piazzogna/Vairano/Ronco
7. Keep on the street for 1.1 km (pass sign 'Ronco') and turn right into via ai monti (mirror on the left side of the street where to take a right)
8. After 600 m turn right (there are trash containers in the turnoff)
9. Destination is reached after 300 m. On the right side there are 12 parking spaces under a pergola. The one belonging to Casa Mimosa is the 9th (first one after the stairs that leads to the house. More parking possibilities approx 100 m upwards on the right side.
You have private access to the full house, plus access to the shared areas like the pool. Please note that it is a non smoking house, and no pets are allowed.
Please be mindful of the neighbours and respect the quite times (also around the pools) during the midday (12 - 2) and after 10 p. m.