Villa Miramar has panorama views across a white sand beach to Africa. Furnished to the highest standards including infinity pool, jacuzzi and sauna. Every room has an ocean view. The villa extends over 3 floors with a 180 degree huge terrace.
The Villa has been designed for 2 to 3 families to occupy comfortably as bedrooms and living space is spread over three large floors with a wrap around balcony, extensive gardens (including fruit trees and vegetables for guests).
Zugang für Gäste
The entire house is available. For elderly and children the main floor has no steps and access to the balcony and garden.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We have a local agent that speaks 5 languages that will great you upon arrival. We also have a local handyman/gardener who looks after the Villa and will address any problems immediately as well as help you pick any of the vegetables and fruits that he has planted just for you.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Bicycles, kayaks, jacuzzi and sauna are available separately at a small charge
This is our own private villa that we and our friends have enjoyed for 10 years. It is maintained to the highest standards and we ask our guests to treat it as their home as well.
The rules are not meant to be restrict your enjoyment of the house at surroundings, but unfortunately we need to state the obvious.
Our house rules are based on following common sense, but since we have had a handful of irresponsible guests, we need to point out:
1) The Villa is cleaned thoroughly before your arrival, but we expect you to leave it swept clean, no dirty dishes left in the sink or dishwasher and no food left out. If our cleaners see this, we will charge you for the added cost of cleaning.
2) Do not move the furniture around. If you have to for some reason, please explain why to our agent and receive her approval in writing. We have had expensive chairs and furniture left outside and destroyed. We will charge for any inappropriate use of our furniture.
3) Do not sit on furniture with wet bathing suits. Sounds sensible, but we have had furniture ruined previously.
4) No smoking in the Villa at all.
5) You are not allowed into the fenced in part of the gardens. There are delicate plants there that can be destroyed. The unfenced part of the gardens are for your enjoyment.
6) Please clean the BBQ after use.
7) Do not use the Jacuzzi with your clothes on. It is meant for bathing suits only.
8) Please use the shower attachment by the pool to wash off any sand before using the pool or Jacuzzi. It would be a good idea to use this before entering the house or balcony. We expect that you will sweep out any sand that you might bring into the house before you leave.
9) Do not take books, DVDs or games with you. These are for guest use and we do check after your stay. We will charge double the cost of replacement if we find that you have taken such items.
10) Bikes are meant to be used on the roads and paths. Not on the beach. Beach sand destroys the gears.
11) Read the safety instructions before using the kayaks. There are strong currents that you need to be aware of.
12) Enjoy yourselves!
(Noch) keine Bewertungen
Diese Unterkunft hat noch keine Bewertungen. Wenn du sie buchst, wird deine Bewertung hier erscheinen.
We have owned Villa Miramar for over 10 years and treat it as our own vacation home for friends and family. We have guests who have stayed at the Villa every year for more than 5 years and now are opening it up to potential AirBnB guests. For further information please go to our own website, Vi