I am a bit surprised by your review, because when I asked, you told me that everything was fine.
More in details:
- the typical characteristic of these medieval villages is that houses are old, built in stone and all tight together,
- there is not much that we can do about the dogs far in the village and the neighbours (as well as for the children)
- thank you for your suggestion about the cups (we'll add them) and the kettle, although this is not frequently used in Italy
- when I asked about the bathroom/toilet, you told me that there was no need to fix it
- the mattresses are new, so I am not sure I understand your comments about this.
Last point, I think you should also appreciate the flexibility about the booking process, when you asked to change the booking, confirmed last minute and asked for discount.,... ( in addition to the fact that we had to call you back for the checkin within 11am as stated in the conditions).
Anyhow, thank you for your suggestions. We'll surely keep them into account for the next time.