Welcome to our brand new 2 master bedrooms, 1.5 baths, 3-story townhome penthouse, with breathtaking rooftop. It's located in the center of Silicon Valley, home to the world's leading technology companies. With shopping and restaurants just steps outside your door, this is where you want to be. Welcome home!
Charming townhome-like apartment located in a new luxurious apartment community. High ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows bring lots of brightness to the space. Hardwood floor throughout the kitchen and bathroom area offers a sense of cleanness. Beautiful fully equipped kitchens with granite counters and stainless steel appliances and an in-home washer and dryer. Everything you have at home, you will have them here. If this is your first time using Airbnb, please follow my ling for a $35 in travel credit www.airbnb.com/c/szhao62
Stair access to the bedrooms on the second floor, which separates the living areas from the entertainment center. Master Bedroom with one queen size bed and plenty of closet space while the other bedroom with the stairs to the rooftop!
Enjoying a sunny breakfast to start off your day or sipping on your favorite wine or IPA after work while relaxing in the California breeze, rooftop is the best place to be at!
You can also enjoy working out in a cutting-edge fitness center, mingling in the indoor/outdoor resident lounge or relaxing in one of the poolside cabanas. The apartment community is minutes from the Tasman Light Rail and is also convenient to major freeways, including 237, 101 and 880. With shopping and restaurants just outside your door.
If this is your first time using Airbnb, please follow my ling for a $35 in travel credit www.airbnb.com/c/szhao62
Zugang für Gäste
- 9-Foot Ceilings
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Private Rooftop/Patio Space with lounge seating and view
- Spacious Closets
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, microwave, toaster and coffee maker
- 42" HDTV with apple TV and Netflix
- High-speed Internet and Wi-fi connection
- Central AC and Heat
- In-Home washer and dryer
- All the bathroom amenities including body wash, shampoo, conditioner, face soup, lotion and hair dryer
- 2 queen size beds, 1 full size foldable sofa bed, 1 twin guest bed(upon request)
- Iron and iron board available
- Grilling Area with Seating
- Heated, Resort-Style Swimming Pool
- Hot Tubs
- Business Center with WiFi and Macs
- Clubhouse with Fireplace and Kitchen
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Gated Community
- Package Service with Notifications
- One reserved parking space in garage
- Street parking or parking lot by the soccer field on Vista Montana
- 1 mile to VTA River Oaks Station
- Right Next to 237 and 880
- Near Target, Chipotle and Five Guys
- Kathryn Hughes School, Buchser, Wilcox HS
Interaktion mit Gästen
As a young professional with many obligations, I am not always present at the space. However, I try my best to make my guests comfortable and be accessible at the same time.
• Be very mindful of the check-in time (after 4 PM) check-out time (before 11 AM). It is important for us to adhere to these times in order to prepare the room for you and the next guest. Please contact me to make arrangement for earlier check in or later check out.
• Please remove your shoes after entering the unit.
• Please abstain from loud music, stomping and smoking. This home is in a quiet residential neighborhood, please be respectful of the space and neighbors.
• It is a non-smoking community. No smoking anywhere on the property, including the outside patio area and the common area in the community.
• Excessive uncleanliness (e.g., dirty dishes lying around, many used tissues not in waste basket) or excessive use of materials (e.g., using several rolls of toilet paper for 2 days stay) will incur extra cleaning fee.
• If you must invite an associate/friend overnight, please consult with me.
• Quiet hours are between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please no loud music or calls that might disturb others during this time. No late night gathering / party over 6 people after quiet hours.
• Lost Key will be extra $150 each on the room cost, because I will need to replace the lock and the keys.
• The Owner (the Host) is not responsible for damages or loss of any items left in the property during or following the stay.
• The Host is not responsible for items that the Guest brings in and does not make arrangements for removal after the stay
• The Host reserves the right to terminate the Guest's reservation at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. The Host's total liability to the Guest is limited to the remaining dollar value paid by the Guest for the unused portions of the reservation (minus any fees that the Host incurred from the reservation or payment processing services). The Host does not have any obligation to assist the guest in looking for replacement lodging.
I am a professional working in the tech world. Aside from that, I also love traveling and devour gourmet from across the world. My purpose of working with Airbnb is to also meet like-minded people. If you are someone who remain high adventurous with good food. Let's talk!