Über dieses Inserat
Luxury Topnotch Overlook Resort Home with Mt. Mansfield views Vermont.....beautiful any time of year! Come enjoy.
3 Bedrooms, Master Fireplace, 3 full baths, with Jacuzzi in Master; sleeps 6, 2 outdoor decks
Book Direct and save! Comparative resort rates are $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)/night.
A luxurious non-smoking Resort Home – one of the finest you will find at Topnotch Resort and Spa, Stowe or any upscale Resort destination.
Enjoy miles of hiking and biking trails, the nearby equestrian center, cross-country trails, and the optional outstanding concierge services. Indulge in a culinary experience many of the great restaurants in legendary Stowe Vermont.
A superb Topnotch Resort Home located at the pinnacle “The Overlook” - built and decorated 2005 and repainted and redecorated in spring of 2011! A warm and inviting, superbly maintained Resort Home with a unique optional Entertainment floor!
• Luxury 3 bedroom, 3-bathroom Resort Home boasting unique and uninterrupted breathtaking views of Mount Mansfield and its ski slopes.
• Granite counters throughout, tiled bathrooms and open kitchen and bar area, Berber carpet throughout - with superior finishing and Vermont art.
• Two fireplaces: one within the main floor Living room area, with a second fireplace in the master bedroom en-suite.
• The living room gas fireplace is facing an open kitchen and dining areas.
• Each bedroom is an en-suite with its own bathroom, a large screen TV, phone, and AM/FM alarm clock.
• The living room has a 42” Sony projection TV with a Bose home theatre and sound system, CD, DVD and AM/FM Stereo. This home features Smart TV`s, Blu Ray players and has Netflix available.
• Wireless and wired high speed Internet at no charge.
• Tastefully decorated, contemporary and Vermont furnishings throughout with upscale art and touches, for your comfort and enjoyment.
• New appliances throughout including washer and dryer.
• Bedding in this Resort Home has been upgraded to include duvet, for your comfort.
• Master bedroom suite, with a king size bed, walk-in closets, gas fireplace, breathtaking slope-side views, telephone, Large Sony TV, an iHOME alarm clock radio.
• Master bathroom has granite counters, dual sinks, a comfortable vanity/makeup area, Jacuzzi - separate shower, toilette and bidet room.
• The eastern second floor bedroom en-suite, has two twin beds, its own private granite bathroom, a large screen TV, DVD, telephone, alarm clock, AM/FM radio,
• The first level bedroom en-suite with a king size bed, its own private granite bathroom, a large screen TV, telephone and alarm clock AM/FM radio, sitting area.
• A superb Resort Home with a well-equipped kitchen. The kitchen with bar and bar stools opens to a cozy living and dining areas with breathtaking uninterrupted views of the Mt Mansfield slopes. The kitchen is well appointed and equipped with a gas stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster and much more. The dining area seats eight. Sliding doors open to a breakfast deck with its own outstanding views, outdoor dining for 6.
• Breakfast deck off the dining room area - with amazing views of the slopes, has steps to a second huge “ENTERTAINMENT deck” on ground floor below – great for sunbathing or entertaining! The setting is ideal for a family vacation, friends get together, a wedding party, or a corporate retreat or just a memorable romantic mountain retreat weekend.
• Steps away from the spa and pool (charges may apply) with ample hiking and outdoor day activities or the legendary dining in Stowe Vermont.
Guests also enjoy use of the garage; a perfect place to store skis or bikes.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to the Garage, entire Resort Home.
There are also 2 restaurants on site, fire pits, and the Roost features live music as schedules permit.
Topnotch resort charges all its guests an access fee to utilize the indoor and outdoor heated pools, steam, spa, salon and fitness center. Those fees are paid directly to the spa desk on day(s) you choose to use the indoor facilities. Fees are currently $90/day, for the entire home (not a per person fee.)
The resort fee also entitles guests to use the private Topnotch ski shuttle and ski chalet equipment storage facility.
If a spa or salon treatment is booked, access is included for that day.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Meet and greet, explain heat, A/C, etc. answer questions. Available via cell phone should any problems arise.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Recycling is mandatory in Vermont. It`s single stream and super easy, so please help keep our Green Mountain State green! :)
Smoke free and pet free home.
Please treat our home as your own, and be respectful of the neighbors. Renter must be 25 years or older.
Sehr streng 30 Tage
Wenn du bis 30 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 30 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 99 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Why rent a Vermont Luxury Home with us?
More space ~ privacy ~ flexibility ~ affordable ~ family-friendly ~ quality ~ smoke free
Our luxury vacation rentals are impeccably furnished and tastefully decorated. They are well-appointed with hardwood floors, granite counters, and modern appliances for your comfort.
Our Vermont properties all provide complimentary high speed internet access, so you can be as connected as you choose to be during your Stowe vacation.