This large new house offers a comfortable way for extended family and friends to enjoy together the natural wonders of the Shenandoah River.
Our largest cabin is ideal for families with children, two families, or any other group wanting plenty of space and privacy.
It's equipped with amenities like canoes and a large family-size hot tub, to a game room with pool table, ping-pong and foosball, a fully-equipped kitchen, and even satellite flatcreen HDTV/DVD/VCRs in every room.
Sit around the large stone firepit, listening to the calls of 100 different birds. Free canoes sit nearby for your immediate use. Make sure to grab the oars and life jackets from the shed before heading out!
A full acre of open yard, from the house to the river, gives you plenty of space to setup your soccer game or volleyball net.
A 7-foot hot tub, from one of the top manufacturers in the business, is great for evening relaxation or morning soak. And while you soak, look out across the river and mountains.
On the deck, a large gas grill is waiting for your hot dogs, hamburgers and steaks. Want a more authentic outdoor grill? In the mood for roasting marshmallows or a late-night chat? We have just the thing. In the middle of the lawn is a stone campfire pit, over 6 feet in diameter. Find all the wood you need next to the shed, and pick up the lawn chairs from inside the shed.
The cabin is also outfitted with the best technology has to offer. Satellite TV in every room with 200 channels of crystal-clear satellite service. FREE LONG DISTANCE phone calls. DVD and VCR player in every room. Free washer and dryer. Wireless HIGH SPEED INTERNET access, totally free.
WHY WE ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE:
- Satellite flatscreen HDTV, DVD & VCR in every bedroom and the living room
- Large, instant-on gas fireplace
- Large Hot Tub - no dinky little jacuzzi for you!
- Full deck, patio, picnic table, and large gas grill
- Private canoes (2)
- Private game room with foosball, pool, and ping-pong
- Fully equipped kitchen with all appliances, equipment & utensils - no puny kitchenette
- Spacious house, not a cramped kit-cabin
- Massive campfire pit (see pic), over 7 feet across
- Direct, private access to river & private waterfront - no cutting through someone else's yard or crossing the street
- A 3 night minimum is required on Holiday periods.
- Pet fee is $50 per pet. If you don't pay that on Airbnb, we'll ask that you pay after booking.
- Firewood fee is $10/night and is added to every booking. If you don't pay that on Airbnb, we'll ask that you pay after booking. You can ask to exclude this if you won't be using firewood - just let us know.
- Taxes (state sales and local lodging) are 10.3%. If you don't pay that on Airbnb, we'll ask that you pay after booking.
- We supply our own renter agreement and waiver that you must sign after booking on Airbnb. We're happy to provide a copy prior to booking.
- You must provide a real email address and phone after booking, so that we can contact you directly without messaging through Airbnb for important/emergency matters.
Our website is ShenRent com (put that together with a dot)
We have more than a dozen properties and are passionate about vacation rentals. Our vacation rentals are stuffed full of great features. Look at our listings for more info!