Family air-conditioned apartment with a terrace and sea-view. 2 bedrooms and dinning-kitchen with a sofa-bed for 2 persons. One bathroom.
• 4 Apartments total
• Parking in front of the house
• Pets are allowed (a special fee is required)
• Grill - Barbecue
• Situated in quiet place
House is situated under the street and parking that entrance is on -1 floor to the apartment.
• sea: approx. 800 m
• pebble beach: approx. 800 m
• centre of Rabac is approx. 950 m
• old city of Labin approx. 4500 m
• hospital is approx. 6000 m
• grocery store: approx. 200 m
• restaurant: approx. 500 m
Accommodation unit / description:
• Apartment for 4-5 persons (right)
• Size approx. 65 m2
• Situated on the first floor
• 1 double bedroom
• 1 twin bedroom
• Dinning room with a kitchen and couch for 2 persons
• Terrace with a sea-view, shared with same apartment on the left side.
• Deck-chairs and sunshades for rent directly on the beaches
• Beach restaurants/bars
• Naturist Beaches
• Beaches in Rabac are good for Children
• Click here to see photos of the Beaches in Rabac
Activities and excursions in and around Rabac
Sports: cycling, mini golf, basketball, football, scooters in 2 or 4 wheels, paintball, tennis school, table tennis, bowling
Water sports: banana, tube, skydiving, jet-ski, parasail, windsurfing, scuba diving
Excursions from Rabac and leisure activities nearby:
Fish-Picnic (Rabac-island Cres) - whole day excursion, swimming and lunch included
Delfin-Safari: the search of dolphins in open water near Rabac acquatorium - duration 2-3 hours
Venice: A trip to Venice by boat / catamaran - whole day trip - directly from Rabac
Istria Tour: tour in Istria (Pula, Rovinj, Porec with wine tasting), by bus, whole day trip
Plitvice: Excursion to Plitvice Lakes - All Day excursion
Postojna: Excursion to Postojna Cave in Slovenia - All Day
Labin Art Republica - visiting the old town of Labin, cultural events, open galleries, etc.
Walking: (walking trails Rabac-Labin, Rabac path around), hiking - a maps can be bought at the agency in the old town
Cycling: Rabac and Labin have several marked cycling routes. From light to very heavy, with panoramic sea and countryside, etc.
Dubrova: Sculpture Park, near Labin
Labin old town: National Museum of the coal mine, unique in this part of Europe
Hi, my name is Marino Martincic and I'm my whole life in tourism.
I'm from Istria - Croatia but since 2004 I live in Bratislava, Slovakia where together with my wife Miroslava running a Travel Agency Adriahome for accommodation in Croatia. We provide apartments, hotels, mobile homes and yacht charter services.