* Located next to the Udomduk BTS station (Skytrain)
* Beautiful, clean, luxurious, and comfortable 1 bedroom/1 bathroom unit
* Stunning panoramic view on the 20th floor
* Built-in furniture, queen bed, full bathtub, kitchen, stoves, microwave, hot water, bathtub, A/C, washer, wifi 18/1.5Mbps, iron, hair dryer, etc.
* Infinity rooftop swimming pools and fitness centers
* 15% off weekly and 30% off monthly automatically calculated by AirBNB. Please do not ask for further discount.
* 30.5 SQM 1 bedroom/1 bathroom unit located on the 20th Floor of building B, room # 1152
* A big cushy comfortable leather sofa bed in the living room
* Comfortable, private, quiet, and fully furnished/equipped with queen bed & full bathtub
Zugang für Gäste
Our condominium unit is in building B on 20th Fl. Udomsuk BTS station is located in front of the condominium complex. You can go anywhere in Bangkok fast and conveniently. There is a local market behind the building. You can access to variety of inexpensive authentic local food, fruit and desserts.
Please do not worry about check in time. Some guests arrive late at night. There will be around-the-clock staff to open the door for you.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I may not be available when you check in, but I promise to leave building key cards and room keys, in the unlocked mailbox # 1152 in the lobby. We can arrange the time to check in. I will be helpful to you as much as possible.
Weitere wichtige Infos
* Please do not lose sport wristbands and key cards because the association will charge a hefty fee to replace them.
* Check-in and check-out times are flexible. Please contact me and I will check with prior guests to arrange the best time for all of you.
GOLDEN RULE: Treat onto others as you would have them treat onto you. Please treat my property as you would treat your own. Whenever possible, please conserve electricity and water when not in use.
SHOE-FREE HOME: Please take off your shoes inside the unit.
DRUGS & SMOKE: Absolutely no smoking (including e-cigarettes) or any drugs.
PETS: No pets allowed
Despite being born and raised in Bangkok, I consider myself a cosmopolitan. I was educated abroad and befriended with interesting people all over the world. I love traveling and being surrounded by different cultures and languages.
My extensive worldwide travel experience helps me to understand that your choice in accommodation can dramatically impact your experience while traveling. My aim is to return the favor by being an incredible host providing a safe, nice, and clean accommodation for you to discover an exciting city like Bangkok.
The most gratifying part of being a host is when my guests return to stay. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to host you and be part of your experience in Bangkok.