Our stunning guest house with a 800 square foot outdoor patio, shared access to an infinity pool and jacuzzi overlooking the Downtown Los Angeles skyline. A new Eastern King bed, and two twin memory foam provides space for 2-4 guests.
The lower guest level of our home has it's own entrance on the side of the house, street parking for one car, a king bed, leather couch and matching love seat, and (2) memory foam twin beds in a separate room.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have exclusive use of the lower floor guest level of the home, which consists of (4) rooms. A large bathroom, separate shower and tub, walk-in closet, an additional sleeping area, mini kitchen area. Guests have exclusive access to the lower patio with dining set, ping pong, BBQ. Guests have shared access to the upper pool patio from 11am-4pm daily, unless other arrangements have been made via AirBNB prior to booking. Guests much be considerate of noise and clean up after themselves when using the pool/jacuzzi area.
No parties, or additional friends, family or guests not on the reservation.. A maximum of 4 people are allowed on the premises at any time, and only the booked guests have access to the house & pool.
There are exterior security cameras covering the front entrances from the street and the back entrance from the mountain side. We have never had issues with burglaries or stolen items and accept no liability and guests agree to hold us harmless in the event of a criminal act.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Generally pretty little, unless we're in town on a particular weekend and sharing the pool with you.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We have daughters ages 8-12, and so if we're in town, you'll hear them outside if they are at the pool. They aren't loud, but if you don't like sharing outdoor space with children, our place isn't right for you.
Mi casa es su casa, please treat it that way. I'm pricing it fairly--it's got a large private patio, BBQ, Ping Pong and beautiful views. The furniture is expensive and in excellent condition. I'm hoping to save the right guests money on a hotels, but I don't want our home trashed or our neighbors impacted. Pre-book viewings are not offered.
No smoking. No vaping. No tobacco. No loud music/outdoor noise after 9PM pm Sunday - Thursday, 11PM Friday& Saturday.
Maximum (1) car.
Children are accepted and welcomed, but any damage they cause will incur a fee.
Any damage to furniture, rugs, walls, equipment etc - incur a repair/replacement fee, or dry cleaning expense, at our discretion.
No Parties. A maximum of 4 people are allowed on the premises at any time, and only the booked guests have access to the pool
No smoking or lighting candles of any type while in the house--this is for your safety and the safety of the house.
No filming, events or entertainment staging/productions of any kind.
By booking, all guests agree that additional members of the party (up to 4) that are not disclosed prior to check-in will be billed at $70/night of reservation/per person, with no exceptions. The idea is to incentivize transparency so we understand the number of people staying at our home. Parties greater than 4 may be asked to leave immediately if prior arrangements are not made in writing.
The lower patio is exclusively to the guest house. Access to the pool and upstairs patio is limited to 11am-4pm unless other arrangements are made. Please be respectful of our neighbors and help us maintain the quiet serenity of the area. We have two young girls, and hopefully they'll get to make some friends with your family.
When you leave, the following must be complete in order to receive your security deposit back:
1. Any items damaged during the stay must be disclosed. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the security deposit. We're very fair about replacement costs, so if you break a plate or a lamp or a chair, please let us know. The basic concept is that if you break something and conceal it, we have to pay our cleaning service to go through the house with a fine-tooth comb, which costs money and doesn't foster trust.
2. All dishes/utensils/pots/pans should be left clean.
3. All trash should be removed from the bathroom and kitchen trash cans and placed outside before you leave.
4. All perishable food purchased by the guest must be removed from the refrigerator before checkout.
5. All doors and windows must be locked and the key returned to the lockbox/host within 30 minutes of the agreed upon checkout time. The security deposit may be forfeited if the unit is not locked/vacated within 30 minutes of the agreed upon checkout time. Again, the idea here is to incentivize avoiding a situation where the unit is burglarized because of carelessness, or the cleaning service and/or the subsequent guests check-in late to an unclean space, or have to be accommodated or relocated, at great expense and effort.
6. The umbrella on the patio must be left down at all times when not in use. The wind can snap the umbrella easily. We've umbrellas twice in the last 90 days because guests forget to close them after use. There will be a fee of $25 if you leave the umbrella open when leaving the house. And one of $150 if the umbrella is damaged because you left it open.
7. The Nest Heater/AC must be turned off prior to leaving. There will be a fee of $50 if you forget.
Additional cleaning for guests staying 30 days or more are billed ~2 weeks, at a rate of $75/cleaning, and will be requested via the AirBNB system.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 179 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We're an active family from the Silver Lake area of Southern California. We love to travel, love to host. Take care of our place and we'll take care of yours.