Condo located within walking distance of the Marina, in the most exclusive community in Cabo (Pedregal). Allow yourself to enjoy the comforts and amenities this place has to offer, with a great view overlooking the town & sea. Rates incl. 16% VAT.
Welcome to Las Cascadas, a great community within Pedregal, the most exclusive place in all of Cabo San Lucas. When you arrive to the condo's private entry courtyard, you'll encounter beautiful accent lighted natural rock and the grilling area. As you move through it and enter the living area, its Travertine floors will lead the way into a tastefully furnished space, finding the granite wrapped kitchen and the beautiful wooden Mexican crafted dining table that seats six. Further into the condo, you'll find the “L" shaped living room equipped with a 60" LED SmartTV, SKY Satellite service with HBO package, Netflix & Blu-ray player, all for your viewing & entertainment pleasure. Finally, past the living room you'll encounter the 330 sq. ft. (30 m2) terrace, where you'll gaze upon the beautiful view of the valley, mountains, downtown Cabo, the Marina & Bay, with the Sea of Cortez further beyond. The terrace doors will all slide to one side, to give you a great sense of open space and connect the living room area, both during the day or at night, and ultimately let you take pleasure of the ever-changing views that the place has to offer. All in all, you'll enjoy a total of 1,475 sq. ft. (137 m2) of air conditioned living space, plus the courtyard & terrace, making a total of 2,000 sq. ft. (185 m2) just for you!
The condo has two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom boasts a plush king size bed, while the second bedroom has two twin beds, which can be converted to form another king size. Each room has beautiful wooden closets to store all of your clothing, plus convenient hotel-style luggage racks. The master bathroom offers double vanity sinks atop a granite counter, with an oversized mirror, as well as a walk-in shower equipped with a rain showerhead & tempered glass door. All bedroom, bathroom and shower floors are also Travertine, plus the shower walls, giving a great style to all living spaces. The second bathroom is equally equipped & furnished, with a single vanity sink. The accommodations provide the luxury of a hotel, with the coziness from home. All bedrooms have their own programmable AC unit, as well as ceiling fan. Large living room sofa can be used as additional bedding for 1 adult or 2 children, with AC & ceiling fan as well.
The kitchen is fully stocked with all the utensils, dishes, silverware, and glassware that you'll need. All the brand new stainless steel appliances you'll require are conveniently located within this space: gas range w/self-cleaning oven, over-the-range microwave with venting system, 25 cu. ft. capacity side-by-side refrigerator and large capacity dishwasher. Enjoy the immense island to let loose on your culinary skills.
We provide free Wi-Fi for you, as well as a landline with unlimited minutes to the US, Canada & most of the World. SKY satellite service has no direct PPV setup, available upon request. Small Blu-Ray video collection. SmartTv has subscription to Netflix, feel free to use the guest account. Clothing washer/dryer combo in service area, with supplies included, plus iron & hair dryer, among other everyday appliances & utensils to feel at home.
We're sure that you'll be able to make the most out of your stay with the excellent location & amenities available for you!
Zugang für Gäste
Each and every inch of the space described before is available to you, plus the common areas of the Las Cascadas community, which include the Social area with lounge chairs & grill, the Pool and the Jacuzzi.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm in constant contact with you throughout the booking process, to answer your questions to the best of my ability. Once booking is completed, I turn it over to my on-site property managers in Cabo, who will take care of you with before arrival requests, check-in/check-out, and any other topic you need help with.
Weitere wichtige Infos
On our first visit to Cabo, we decided that this was definitely the place we'd like to vacation regularly at, and fortunately the opportunity came up to acquire this exceptional place in the famed Pedregal community. This location within Cabo is excellent, being so close to everything, but conveniently not in the middle of it all. Cabo is the place where there's always something happening, but at the same time it's a place where you can relax & chill from the stresses of everyday life.
COMMUNITY RULES – LAS CASCADAS
* Tenants agree to comply with the By Laws of Las Cascadas as stated in your rental agreement.
* Do not drape or hang items over condominium railings such as towels and clothing.
* Place refuse in plastic bags and deposit it in the designated area located in the garage. There is no garbage pickup at individual units.
* No loud noise is to extend outside of your own condo unit at any time. Pedregal Security will respond to all instances of loud noises after 10PM and any fines imposed will be deducted from your security deposit.
* Tenants are not allowed to bring pets into Las Cascadas.
* The use of the pool and pool area shall be exclusively to owners and tenants that have signed a rental agreement upon the commencement of their rental period.
* All people using the pool shall be properly attired, i.e., bathing suits at all times.
* All children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times while in the pool area.
* It is mandatory for children under 3 to wear a proper swim diaper.
* Use plastic cups or cans in the pool area. Keep all glass and breakables away from the pool area. If glass breaks in the area, the pool and spa must be drained and the owner will be responsible for the costs of about $2,500 USD.
* When using any public space such as the BBQ, dining area and pool/spa, please clean up when leaving. A garbage receptacle is located next to the BBQ.
* A shower is located outside the pool washroom for your convenience.
* Please park in the parking space designated for your unit number.
We've always lived in Mexico City, one of the busiest & most crowded cities in the world. Since we were children, the promise of beach vacations was always a guarantee of a good time, so we both love to get away as much as possible with our kids to these type of destinations. We're hard working independent professionals in the education realm, making our part to create a better society thru today's kids.