This cute apartment is authentic, full of good energy and filled with love. We are located in the historical district of Amsterdam Zuid. Built between the wars, the Rivierenbuurt is one of the posher bits of inner Amsterdam.
Please read these carefully and respect them.
1. Take off your shoes and leave them outside.
2. Don’t smoke in the apartment.
3. The wine and the other drinks are not included in the price. So please leave them untouched.
4. The garbage bins are outside the building on your right side (behind the bicycles). There are three bins. The bin for the glasses (in Dutch Glas) is at the corner of the coffeeshop Het Wolfe.
5. My neighbors know about your stay. Be polite to them. Please stay quite during the day and at night.
6. Don’t touch the flowers.
7. You can’t use the washing machine and the dishwasher at the same time. If one of the devices doesn’t work, go to the storage room (at the corridor), look up right and pull the white line. The red light should always be on. Left side up means that the dishwasher works, right side up means the washing machine works.
8. I have respect for the cleaning lady. So I would appreciate if you have that too. When you leave the apartment please leave it nice. Take off the sheets and wash the dirty dishes before you leave.
My name is Aga and I have lived in Amsterdam for more than 7 years.
I work as a marketing & sales manager.
In my free time I love spending time with friends and traveling.
I have studied philosophy and very often I make time to think about our beautiful world and people who are living in.
My hobbies are snowboarding, reading, movies, art, diving and driving ☺.
Have a lovely day!