Spacious 2BR Resort Home at Topnotch Resort and Spa...Just steps away from the POOL and SPA!!
2 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 1400 sq. ft., sleeps 4
Resort Home 329A/503 “Brookside”
• Luxury 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom Resort Home with a spacious, grass backyard and lovely trees adjacent to tranquil Peterson Brook. Ideal for relaxing, sunbathing, entertaining, and being one with nature. Seasonal flowers grace the front entrance.
• Two cozy fireplaces: one in living room and a second fireplace in master bedroom.
• Wireless and wired high speed Internet at no charge.
• .Features a new, well-appointed kitchen with new appliances, quartz counters, maple hardwood cabinets and ceramic tile floors. The breakfast table has seating for 4 or 5.
• Pass-through open, quartz counter between kitchen and dining room. Dining room is separate room but openly integrates with both living room and kitchen. Seating for 6 to 8.
• The living room has a wood burning fireplace, two large comfortable sofas, two swivel chairs, leather chair with ottoman, 42” flat screen TV, DVD player, a wall of windows, and sliding glass door to backyard.
• The home has a unique floor plan with separate kitchen, dining room, and living room, yet all three rooms are open to each other, providing a very warm and comfortable feeling of space.
• Tastefully decorated with art and evoking a warm, comfortable setting.
• Large windows in living room provide bountiful, natural light and views of nature.
• Large Master bedroom suite (cathedral ceiling) with a king size bed, Master bath with Jacuzzi, wood burning fireplace, sitting/reading area, balcony, TV, DVD player, telephone, and alarm clock radio.
• Beddings in this Resort Home have been upgraded and include duvet, for seasonal comfort.
• The second bedroom has two twin beds, a separate table with chairs ideal for games or computer work, its own closet area and private bathroom with bathtub/shower, a flat screen 32” TV, telephone and an alarm clock AM/FM radio.
• There are 3 full bathrooms, 2 with showers and 1 with shower and bathtub. The Master bath also features a large Jacuzzi tub.
• Resort Home is located just a 2 minute walk to the Spa complex, which includes both year round indoor and outdoor pools( heated in winter) and hot tubs, as well as a full service Spa and fitness center. Two outdoor Resort tennis courts are adjacent to home.
• Conveniently located about midway on the Mountain Road, about a 5 minute ride north to either Mts. Mansfield and Spruce, or 5 minutes south to the Village of Stowe
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to the entire Resort Home (with exception of a couple locked owner`s closets.)
There are also 2 restaurants on site, fire pits, and the Roost features live music as schedules permit.
Topnotch resort charges all its guests an access fee to utilize the indoor and outdoor heated pools, steam, spa, salon and fitness center. Those fees are paid directly to the spa desk on day(s) you choose to use the indoor facilities. Fees are currently $60/day, for the entire home (not a per person fee.)
The resort fee also entitles guests to use the private Topnotch ski shuttle and ski chalet equipment storage facility.
If a spa or salon treatment is booked, access is included for that day.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Meet and greet, explain heat, A/C, etc. answer questions. Available via cell phone should any problems arise.
Smoke free and pet free home.
Please treat our home as your own, and be respectful of the neighbors. Renters must be 25 years or older.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 112 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Why rent a Vermont Luxury Home with us?
More space ~ privacy ~ flexibility ~ affordable ~ family-friendly ~ quality ~ smoke free
Our luxury vacation rentals are impeccably furnished and tastefully decorated. They are well-appointed with hardwood floors, granite counters, and modern appliances for your comfort.
Our Vermont properties all provide complimentary high speed internet access, so you can be as connected as you choose to be during your Stowe vacation.