This studio apartment is located in a home that sits on a quiet, suburban street. Less than 40 minutes from NYC and a 10 minute drive to Rutgers University. Guests have a private entrance for their convenience!
PLEASE READ THIS DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY AND ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE BOOKING YOUR STAY !
This studio apartment is located in New Brunswick, NJ. The room contains a queen size bed, twin size daybed, and a futon. There is also a kitchen and a private bathroom.
I can accommodate additional guests by providing air mattresses.
-TV with Satellite/Apple TV
- Towels (bath, hand, wash)
- Extra blankets
- Hair dryer
- Dispenser with shampoo, conditioner & body wash.
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Mini-fridge/Full size fridge
- Please bring your own spices etc.
Guests will have full access to the basement apartment. It has its own entrance, which is located in the back of the house. I will also give you a door code to access the house from the porch, without a key.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
Most of the communication online and over the phone will be with me. However, the in-person interaction will be with my parents.
Street parking is available directly in front of the house. If you're not comfortable with that, please let me know and I may be able to let you park in the driveway.
There is laundry available for a one time $10 fee and it is not included in the price. We don't provide detergent unless a previous guest has left some behind.
Very safe neighborhood. It is very quiet, suburban and family friendly.
You need a car to get around. Uber/Taxis/Buses are available.The bus to NYC is within walking distance,as well as the buses to downtown New Brunswick.
- 10 minute drive to Rutgers University
-2 blocks from bus to Rutgers University (CoachUSA #818). Total commute time is about 10-15 minutes depending on your stop.
-It's also very close to all major highways (right off of Route 1, NJ Turnpike, and route 18)
Plenty of shopping malls, fast-food, and restaurants within a 1 mile radius.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have full access to the basement apartment. It has its own entrance.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Most of the communication online and on the phone will be with me. However, the in-person interaction will be with my parents.
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Street parking available directly in front of the house
- The studio apartment is in the basement. It has its own entrance, but all guests will initially enter from a common area.
- Additional guests must be approved beforehand. Failing to do so will result in losing your security deposit, a negative review, and report to AIRBNB.
-No smoking inside the house (you may smoke on the porch if needed).
- Pets are not allowed.
-Please remove your shoes in the house.
-TURN OFF THE AIR CONDITIONER, TV, LIGHTS, ETC WHEN YOU ARE NOT HOME
- Please have common courtesy for other guests that may be present during your stay.