Cosy double room with private bathroom and kitchen facilities. Situated in a newly renovated apartment in the historic centre of Florence. Furnished with antique furniture.
This cozy double bedroom is situated in an apartment located at 1° floor in an ancient building of 1600 of s. Frediano. It is very quiet and comfortable and is a 10-minute walk from Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Pitti, from Santa Maria Novella station, Palazzo Vecchio and the Duomo. It is a bedroom with double bed, and a private bathroom. It has air conditioning and free WIFI.
Zugang für Gäste
You can use the Kitchen in common.
Weitere wichtige Infos
To enjoy your stay in Florence you can visit the numerous restaurants in the area with their typical Tuscan cuisine or an aperitif in the bar "La dolce vita", or enjoy the best gelato in Florence to gelato "La Carraia". It is close to the best Japanese restaurant in town and the best for fish.
In order for your stay to be peaceful and pleasant we ask that you follow some simple rules:
• Check-in is from 15:00 (3 pm) to 19.00 (7 pm)
- If you arrive after 19.00 (7 pm), the time must be arranged at least 2 days prior to check in and has an extra cost.
-For Those arriving after 19.00 (7 pm) to 21.00 (9 pm) an extra cost of € 20 will be applied.
- From 21.00 (9 pm) to 23.00 (11 pm) will be applied an extra cost of 40 €.
- After 23:00 (11 pm) do not carry out check in
• Check-out is by 10:00 am
• It is absolutely forbidden to smoke in the house.
• Avoid loud noises in the respect of the neighbors.
• Please do correct and respectful use of the tools and furniture of the house.
• Please switch off all the lights and air conditioning when you leave.
• Loss of keys will incur a charge of 30 €.
• There is WiFi service
• We ask you to dispose of waste in the containers that you will find in the street.
Upon arrival you have to pay the tourist tax, € 2.50 per day (for up to 7 nights) for each guest, children under 12 are free.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 129 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen