I made my home with love and attention to detail and this is what you'll receive from the place! It is super-cosy, 50m away from the most beautiful seaside part of Athens, and equipped with anything you'll need to make your stay amazing :)
It is a brand new 55 sq.m. apartment, with one bedroom with a queen bed and a very comfy sofa in the living room that turns to a double bed too. There is a very big standing retro bath tub that is on the open side of the bathroom (with minimal privacy), whilst very artistic.
The kitchen is luxuriously fully equipped, with built-in stove, oven, microwave, washer, dish-washer and a big fridge. Also, all the required electrical appliances are available: steam iron, toaster, boiler, dvd players on both TVs and a Nespresso coffee maker.
There is also a spacious closet were I have two bathrobes for you, along with extra linens and towels.
The bathroom is fully equipped with shampoos, shower foams and more useful stuff and there are always a couple of drinks for you to make yourself feel at home!
The kitchen table sits 6 people and I always leave enough stuff in the fridge for you to make breakfast or a snack.
The balcony is small but really cosy and most of the time you can find fresh botanicals that you can use when cooking (basil, thyme, oregon, rosemary), have your coffee or drink there too, it is quiet and relaxing!
Zugang für Gäste
You will have full access to the entire home.
- For the best sake of all of us, only smoke at the balcony.
- Pets are totally allowed but not on the furniture! Let me know, at the time of your reservation, so that I leave you my cat litter box, pet plates or poo bags, so that you don't have to carry them from home.
- Please treat my home as yours: do not leave candles, cooking pans or cigarettes unattended, and turn off A/C, lights and water heater when not needed or when leaving the house.
- Do not throw toilet paper in the toilet bowels, use the bins provided.
- Respect my neighbors keeping the common areas clean and being discreet during the common peace hours (14:00-17:30 and 22:00-07:00).
- I am happy to welcome you at any time, but I have to charge any late arrival or departure (between 21:00 and 09:00) with an extra fee of 15€.
I am fully available for you throughout your stay - with your arrival in the house you will also find my notes with guidance and information on literally everything, from my personal point of view (I am born and raised in Piraeus and I'm a Wines' and Spirits' expert, so you can trust me on recommending you the best places!).
A constant traveler, a consistent puppy tamer, a wine and spirits expert.
Can't live without the people I love, my dogs and my cat, as well as without my music and work.
I have the nickname of "FRIENDS" character Monica, because what I really enjoy the most is being the hostess and having guests, which is something you'll definitely realize when you stay at my place!
Life motto? Sure!: "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer", by Henry David Thoreau.
I will be more than happy to welcome you at my place :)