Living + kitchenette + single bed (28m2), bedroom (9 m2) with double bed (160 cm), bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and washing-machine. Simply furnished, but many basics present. Wild terrace-garden. 5 min. walk from the historical centre and 5 min. walk to nature.
The house was built in 1605, probably by an investor who had bought a parcel, built the house and sold it to the first owner. The original house existed of a wooden living space, a spacy hall, a so-called black kitchen and a stable. The next owner, a macon, enlarged the house to the right with a small living space and a black kitchen. Around 1800 the house was enlarged to the right again with a small room. During the interbellum a painter (Josef Krenauer) and his wife lived in the first house and an elderly woman in the second one. She probably sold tabacco through the utmost right window.
After WW2 no modernisations were made in the house. The only infrastructure existed of a stove, an oven, some electricity and a dry toilet outside. Water was obtained at a street-pump. After 2000 all modern infrastructure was installed and renovations were carried out with respect to the history of the house. It is a listed monument.
Zugang für Gäste
The not yet restored back-room, attic and cellar are not accessible. Use of the garden is on your own risk. The garden-terrace is accessible by stairs. Do not climb the hill. Indoor smoking only in the room behind the hall.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The house nextdoor is in reparation. From time to time this causes some (acceptable) noise.