Über dieses Inserat
Great room in the city centre of Arnhem:
- available for 1 or 2 persons
- you will only share the bathroom, toilet and kitchen with me
- two lovely cats present
- top floor apartment
- beautiful views
- bedroom has direct access to bathroom
- 2 bikes included (free)
- downtown: so all at walking distance
- very quiet
- private sunny balcony
- big bed (160x200cm)
- towels included
Always some coffee & tea to start with and full access to WIFI 24/7.
*min. stay is 4 nights
Beautiful room for 1 or 2 respectful people, 21+ older, students/working/holidays. Verification with AirBNB via passport is a must to book ;)
Zugang für Gäste
You have access to the living room and kitchen to cook/eat something between 07.00 and 21.00 hours. The bathroom can be accessed directly and can be used all day and all night (with respecting my sleep so no singing under the shower at night :).
Weitere wichtige Infos
Cleaning lady will come 1 x per week and will clean the living room, kitchen, toilet and bathroom. Not your own room though (or your dishes ;)
HOUSERULES... they are very simple!
- any questions? feel free to ask :)
- no vistors allowed
- no parties at home
- please be respectful towards me, my cats and my furniture
- loud music and slamming with doors not allowed
- clean up please after you have used the bathroom/kitchen
- smoking is only allowed on the balcony at the kitchen
- drugs are not allowed, neither heavily drinking
- washer/dryer? I will do it for you! (free of charge, no ironing though hahaha)
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
I'm flexible but also have a life ;) This means check in/out can only between 08.00 and 21.00 hours so make sure please you are on time! * time always depending on my work schedule. Like everyone else, I hate waiting.
Distance between Schiphol or Eindhoven airport to my house is about 2 to 3 hours by public transport so best to have a flight that is expected to land at a normal time ;)
Notice: I will check the room before you leave quickly to make sure there are no misunderstandings after with AirBNB about missing/dirty/broken stuff.
I HAVE 2 CATS
They are very sweet and used to people. They will also give you free hugs.
* there will be hairs around, but I try to keep my apartment clean *
** the cats are really not allowed in the guest bedroom, so please always close the door after entering/leaving **
*** the cat's toilet is placed in the same space as our (human) toilet to keep the smells together ***
- Only guests of 21 years and older can stay with me. My house is not child or (other) pet friendly!
- Please feel at home. Do ask me when you need something :)
- You're free to use the colorful living room and kitchen to eat and/or cook a meal between 7 in the morning until 21 at night.
- Please don't slam the doors or play loud music.
- After 22.00 hours and before 08.00 hours silence is appreciated. So shoes off and no loud (phone) conversations please. I need to sleep too!
- My cats are really sweet but are really not allowed inside the guest bedroom. Therefor, please keep the door closed at all times.
- Respect my privacy and furniture and don't drag them around or take things outside.
- Anything broken or got unexpected dirty? Please notify me so we can work it out ourselves instead of me filing a claim at AirBNB.
- Yes, you get your own set of keys, but do lock the door when you leave and do not wake up the neighbors when you come home late.
- Bikes are free for use, but any damage to them must be covered by you.
- Some coffee & tea is always available to start with. No need to replace it! You are also welcome to use salt/pepper/herbs that you will find in the kitchen.
- There is a mint plant on your balcony. Feel free to pick it and use if for some fresh mint tea for example.
- Smoking inside the apartment (and on your private balcony) is not allowed, but yes, you may smoke on the balcony at the city side.
- Please clean up after using the shared spaces if you made some mess ;)
- Are you cold? Check the cupboard for blankets and hot water bottles. And putting a sweater on helps too!
- Visitors are not allowed.
- Drugs? Zero tolerance, even not for weed or hasj. I will escort you outside and notify AirBNB.
** And please live sustainably and don't waste energy and food please. I try to recycle as much as I can, and hope my guests will do the same. Thank you!**
Dieser Gastgeber hat 18 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm Dutch, but I have been living abroad a lot: I spent 2 years in Croatia and 8,5 years in Spain. Now I have settled down in Arnhem, which I think is a really nice and lovely city because the people are still friendly here and easy to get along with.
I like to meet new people and don't mind to share my house: I 'll make sure you will feel at home (so do my cats). I like to keep my apartment clean and tidy and at the same time cosy and colorful. I hardly eat meat anymore (I'm almost a vegetarian) and recycling & living sustainable are important for me.
As I don't have kids (just cats), I don't mummy my guests either. I enjoy good conversations but I like my privacy - and yours - too.
See you in Arnhem?
PS I'm fluent in Dutch, English and Spanish :)