Trendy, BEST Cafe, Tatto studio, Qipao/chuangsum studio, IAPM, Huaiai road, Xintiandi
Welcome to Tsing Yi Terrace
Different rates available according to your schedule.
300/night, 1800/week, ONLY 5800/month,
* Tsing Yi, a female role in Chinese opera, which is also an island in Hong Kong.
* Peaceful corner in the heart of the former French Concession, Changle Road crossing South Shanxi Road. 5 min from subway line 1. Classic property with high ceiling, newly renovated.
* Steps from all the trendy hot spots for dining and shopping, 20rmb taxi ride to M1nt/ BarRouge/ Shelter/ Muse/ Hollywood.
* 5mins walk to 5 star gym with swimming pool, sauna and yoga. See pictures…
* Easily accommodate 2 person.
* Excellent adventure in traditional yet trendy part of Shanghai, best location downtown.
* Our guests are mostly: musician, movie director, photographer, fashion designer and other lovely people with free soul.
Bed - An 18 cm thick blend of natural and synthetic latex provides good pressure-relieving capacity, enabling your body to relax more fully.
Living room – Big closet, full body mirror, sofa, TV and Air Conditioner.
Kitchen - Toaster oven, fridge, coffee machine and stove.
Terrace – Enjoy a glass of wine with Chinese opera here. I'm trying to bring back the Chinese style in this old house with all details...
Private fast Wi-Fi
Reminder: The toilet is in a seperate room at 3F, you and your neighbor next door have keys. kitchen + showroom is private, also at 3F.
Location: Changle lu near Shanxi nanlu.
5min walk to Metro Line 1,Shanxi nanlu Station
7min to JingAn Temple – Supermarket for imported food and drinks.
10min to Xintiandi – Upscale shopping & entertaining area.
12min to Yu Garden – Old city, full of interesting Chinese stuff and tourists.
15min to Fabric market – Tailor made shirt for 100rmb, coat, jacket, dress…
15min to People Square – Shanghai Grand Theatre, Shanghai Art Museum…
25min to Railway Station – Take a train to Hangzhou is ONLY 78rmb & 1hour!
30min to Hongqiao Airport – Domestic flights
1hour to Pudong Airport – International flights
-Jinxian Lu, 1min walk- small street lined with some of the City's most international and hip eateries, with local designer boutiques. Check out Citizen, Sugar, De Refter, Pier 39, Osteria for western, LanXin(Shanghainese), Di Shui Dong(Hunan), Southern Barbarian(Yunnan)
-Changle Lu & Shanxi nanlu, 1min walk - concentration of hugely popular restaurants and bars. XinWang(cha canting), BiFengTang(fake but my friends like it), XiaoNanGuo(Teppanyaki), TangGong(dim sum), Mo-Mo Paradise(Japanese hot-pot), Maison Pourcel(French) The Chinoise Story(Fusion)… Meanwhile, Tony The Tailor and local designer brand ‘La Vie’
-Maoming Lu & Huaihai Lu, 5min walk – Okura Hotel and Jinjiang Hotel, Gucci, Chloe, Ralph Lauren, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Bottega Veneta…
-Julu Lu & Xiangyang beilu, 5 min walk: great shopping in local designer boutiques, trendy restaurants and wine bars
Check out smartshanghai online to see locations of all the places you want to eat and shop, many are within walking distance.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 81 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen