This spacious, private cottage is situated high on the hill to take in the magnificent views and warm sun from the North facing verandah.
The fully equipped kitchen looks over the ambient lounge, which is light and airy with vaulted ceilings and a magnificent Hotham stone fireplace. Relax on the fully enclosed verandah and enjoy the stunning views down the Alpine Valley. Your furry friend is welcome too and will love the local walks & rivers.
There is a bath for total relaxation with room for two, a full laundry & reverse cycle heating & cooling.
Quality hotels and cafes are a short stroll down the road or BBQ on the verandah.
This cottage has all the little extras you need to totally spoil yourself and all the features you want in an all seasons haven, the perfect place to unwind. A couples ideal getaway location, and rover can come along too!
Zugang für Gäste
We trust you will help us maintain the quality of the property for yourself and future guests by following these below PET GUIDELINES. Charges & immediate vacation may be incurred should these guidelines not be followed.
WELL BEHAVED DOGS ARE MOST WELCOME, HOWEVER,
+ Dogs are most welcome in the floored areas. Please do not allow your dog into any carpeted areas or on rugs.
+ Dogs are strictly prohibited from entering the unit unattended, wet or dirty.
+ We ask that dogs which shed heavily remain in the yard as much as possible. Please remove any traces of dog hair from carpets or rugs etc. before vacating the property.
+ Under NO circumstances is your dog to be left inside the property while you are away. They may stay on the enclosed front deck but NEVER in the house. Even the most well behaved dogs have become destructive or distressed in unfamiliar surrounds. Please be aware that the yard is not fenced, however the deck is.
If a dog is found alone in the house they will need to be immediately removed and you will be required to vacate the property - We can assist with arranging a dog sitter if you require, let us know.
Please, please, please do not allow your dog to bark, if we receive complaints from neighbours you will be required to stay with your dog at all times or take your dog home if it cannot be controlled. We are under strict instruction from local council and do not want to upset neighbours.
+ Dogs are strictly prohibited from using the bedding or furniture. Please bring your own bedding or mat and equipment - bowl, lead etc. Dogs are not allowed on any couches or beds at any time.
If our cleaners need to clean up after your pets, excess cleaning fees will need to be passed on to you – this may include replacement of linen if it is found your pets have been inside on any beds, and any extra furniture treatments necessary, so please allow the extra time to tidy up well before you leave and ensure they stay off furnishings & beds during your stay.
+ A dry cleaning charge may apply if dog hair needs to be removed from bedding or upholstery.
+ If holes are found in window or door screens from dogs scratching you will need to cover replacement of the screens. Please ensure your dog does not scratch doors or screens. Scratch marks on doors will also incur replacement charges.
As a pet owner please be responsible for your dogs behaviour & well-being, even the calmest dogs can easily become distressed in strange environments.
+ Please do not wash your dog in the shower.
+ Please ensure you clean up any little surprises around the garden! It is not fair for the housekeepers or next guests to have to do this.
+ Please do not allow your pet to freely roam as they will have access to our neighbours properties and risk being picked up by our diligent local ranger!
+ A 2 dog limit is imposed in the Alpine Shire without a specialised permit
+ *If you have a crafty dog or a dog that can & will jump fences or dig, we can never guarantee that any of our properties will contain them, you may want to bring a lead in case you find that your dog wants to escape - which can happen in new environments!
CHECK-IN TIME is from 2pm onwards. Please notify us of your estimated arrival time.
CHECK-OUT TIME is strictly 10am. Late check-out may be possible with prior arrangement only.
If it is necessary for cleaners to wait for your departure a charge will be incurred of $25 per hour.
-We may be able to offer late check-out of 12pm or earlier check-in of 12pm providing the situation permits with surrounding bookings. Please contact us THE DAY PRIOR and we should have a good idea if this will be possible.
- Extra guests are welcome to a maximum of 4 guests. Please advise of final numbers at least 7 days prior to arrival. Extra guests will be charged at $20 per adult/per night & $15 per child/per night.
- STRICTLY no parties or functions are to be held on the premises without the permission of owners or management. Immediate eviction will apply in the event of such occasions.
- Items such as toilet paper, coffee, tea & sugar etc. are supplied for your arrival, as a starter. You will need to stock up for the duration of your stay. Basic cleaning products are supplied. Basic hotel toiletries are supplied.
- The fire will be set for your arrival. Plenty of firewood will be supplied for your stay however we recommend that you purchase a bag of kindling & firelighters from any supermarket for the duration of your stay.
- Guests are not permitted at any time to light bonfires or fires of any sort in the yard.
- This property DOES NOT have WIFI provided. We recommend purchasing a Telstra pre-paid device from any supermarket for around $35 for your use while at the property. Alternatively - Bright Brewery, Riverdeck Cafe, Blackbird Cafe, Dumu Cafe & Food Wine Friends all offer free WIFI for customers.
We expect that the property will be left in a neat & tidy state on departure.
- Housekeepers will come in to clean thoroughly and strip beds however we anticipate that dishes will be washed properly or placed in the running dishwasher, rooms left tidy and BBQ cleaned.
- Please clean the BBQ thoroughly after use to avoid attracting critters. If the BBQ is not cleaned after use a $50 fee will be automatically charged.
- Please ensure that all hand-washed dishes, cutlery, pots & pans are clean when put away.
We appreciate your understanding of our rules & regulations for the comfort of future guests, and the longevity of the property which is someone's home.DOG FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATION
Interaktion mit Gästen
You will have the cottage all to yourselves. We are local if you need us.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Base rates provided are for 2 guests.
Some restrictions will apply to bookings.....
2 nights standard off-peak bookings - non negotiable
3 nights Australia Day weekend
3 nights Labour Day weekend
3 nights Queens Birthday weekend
3 nights Melbourne Cup weekend
3 nights Anzac Day weekend
3 nights January school holidays
4 nights Easter
7 nights Christmas period
*Please check with us though in peak periods if a booking gap appears or if the dates are approaching!
Accommodation is to be left in the condition in which it was found in relation to building, asset, grounds & cleanliness. This includes furniture & fittings being returned their original position.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 600 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We are Emma, Anna & Eleanor. We make up the team at Alpine Valley Getaways, a professional holiday property management team based locally in the Alpine Valleys - *WINNER 2016 Excellence in tourism : Alpine Shire business awards*.
We all have young families, pets, adventurous spirits, love days spent in the river, nights under the alpine stars, time in the mountains and the stunning food & wine of this place we call home. We know our way around and we love sharing the hidden gems.
We look forward to helping you create your ultimate Alpine Valley getaway, whatever that means to you!