Villa Aglaia is located in Pachia Ammos village. The house is across the road from the beautiful Pachia Ammos beach. It is well-located & provides easy access to the many attractions & archaeological sites on Crete Island. It is 20 minutes from the popular tourist town of Agios Nikolaos.
Villa Aglaia is a nice, compact house 30 metres from the beautiful Pachia Ammos beach. The area is lined with a variety of shops and tavernas.
Pachia Ammos is a quiet coastal village with easy access to Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Istron, Lerapetra and other areas on the lovely Crete Island. Heraklion airport is about 50minutes away.
The house is modern and well equipped with everything to make your stay comfortable and memorable. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 ensuite shower rooms and a downstairs guest wc. Both bedrooms have views of the sea and over the Mirabello bay. There is also a garden and car parking on electric gated premises.
The house has a rooftop terrace with a hot tub and which also give far-reaching sea views. The views are amazing.
If you are looking for a contemporary house in an amazing location in Crete, you have just found it.
Zugang für Gäste
The whole house, roof terrace, garden on gated premises. A public beach is only a few metres away.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am a phone call, text or email away. Feel free to contact me before, during or after your stay.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Villa Aglaia is located in Lassithi Prefecture. The area is packed with wonderful sites to visit. Some of which are;
- the Gournia Archaeological site is only 3 minutes away
- the minion settlement of Vasiliki is 5 minutes away
- the Vouselimi beach in Istron is about 7 minutes away
In the wider Lassithi area you will find other impressive sites and monuments, including:
the Archaeological and Folklore Museums in Agios Nikolaos
the Archaeological Museum in Ierapetra
the Ancient City of Driros
the Pre-Minoan sites of Myrtos
the ruins of the Doric city of Lato in Kritsa
the Post-Minoan settlements of Gournia and Makrygialos
the cave in Milato
the gorges, caves, churches, monasteries, castles and charming villages throughout Lassithi
the Venetian Fortress “Kazarma” (Sitia)
- the charming harbour with its small tavernas and shops (Sitia)
- the ruins of the Minoan settlement in Petras (Sitia)
- the Minoan Cemetary in Agia Fotia
- the gorge of Lamnoni
- the tourist resort of Makrigialos
- the Agia Irini Beach
- the Toplou Monastery, with its marvelous frescos, icons and museum
- the Archaeological Museum and the Folklore Museum (Sitia)
- the famous Palm Tree Forest in Vai (it is the only one of its kind in Europe)
- the Minoan settlement of Palekastro
- the Minoan palace in Kato Zakros
- the Ancient City of Itanos
- the picturesque villages of Ziros, Chametoula and Chandras
Lerapetra is 15 minutes away and hosts a Saturday market. From Lerapetra there are also excursions to the popular Chrissi Island.
There are a number of theme, water parks, zoo and dinosaur park within a 30 minute radius of Villa Aglaia.
No smoking and no pets in the house please.
I am a Financial Consultant. I have extensive experience working in Accounting, Finance, Investment and Business Advisory. I am well-traveled and have keen interest in real estate investment. I am family-oriented, i love music and i think the world is truly a beautiful place; amazing sunsets, blue skies, turquoise seas, pink sand beaches etc.