Bramley Barn is set within the picturesque village of Waltham on the Wolds, just outside of Melton Mowbray in the Vale of Belvoir. The village boasts a pub, deli and post office and is on numerous walking and cycle routes. Twin Lakes Park is 10 minutes drive, also close by are Rutland Water, Belvoir Castle, Belton House and the market towns of Oakham, Grantham and Stamford. The area has numerous dining opportunities in a variety of gastro pubs many of which use locally sourced produce.
Bramley Barn is set in a quiet village with a shop and a pub and close to the market town of Melton Mowbray where bigger amenities can be found. The private space consists of a bedroom with a kingsize bed, a shower room, a lounge area with seating and TV, and a kitchenette with tea / coffee making facilities and a fridge. The garden is shared with the hosts and there is a decked seating area for the use by barn guests.
We can accommodate children on a camp bed which can be put in the bedroom or the lounge area.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have access to WiFi, TV / DVD and a Bluetooth speaker. There is also a decking area with outdoor seating for sole use of the barn. Guests may also borrow the host's microwave by arrangement. We also have some items for use by our smaller guests such as toys, DVDs, steps, etc.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Interaction with guests is kept to minimum to respect privacy. The hosts are on hand 24/7 however to answer any queries or problems. We tend to contact guests through Airbnb messaging if required as it causes minimal intrusion.
Weitere wichtige Infos
We are in a village setting, which means that staying with us provides a peaceful haven. There are no large food shops or takeaways within the village. The small village shop and Post Office closes by 5pm on Saturdays and 12pm on Sundays; and The Waltham Deli closes at 3pm on Saturdays and is closed all day Sunday. The village pub provides food every evening, with a takeaway service. Larger supermarkets can be found in Melton Mowbray.
- Additional (more than 2) guests will be on camp bed / travel cot
- Additional visitors to the property only by prior arrangement please
- No children to be left unattended in the property
- strictly no parties and additional guests over and above those who have booked
- No smoking anywhere in or around the property
- Please respect our quiet village and our neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum
- No muddy shoes / boots / bikes inside please (secure storage of bikes and buggys is available if required)
- Guests do not have use of the main garden, the decking area outside the barn is for guest use.
- No BBQs please
I live and work with my husband and two young children. I'm a keen interior designer and also love to travel when given the opportunity. I work as a business consultant and also help out in the local community organising fundraising events for the village school.