Über dieses Inserat
Very nice shared room in a modern apartment close to the harbour and old town. There is a big supermarket across the street and also a petrol station open 24/7.
The apartment has everything you need for staying here and 2 very friendly cats.
The room (shared room/living room) is in a modern apartment with two rooms in the city centre, very close to the old town, 10-minute walk on foot. The harbour is also next to the house. The bed on the photo is a proper queen bed, only the legs have been removed. If necessary, a second bed accommodating two persons can be arranged (a big mattress).
During the warm season it is very nice to enjoy food or drinks on the big balcony overlooking the harbour.
Zugang für Gäste
Kitchen, bathroom and balcony.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I love to have people around. Come, have a coffee/tea/juice/water and I will let you know all about Tallinn.
If you are interested in talking about where you are from and how life is there, I welcome that. :) I am doing AirBNB so that travellers from around the world have a place where they can stay with the locals.
It is always nice to meet interesting people from all around the world.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Depends on what time you wake up, the breakfast will either be put on the table or you can get it from the guest shelf in the fridge.
I speak, English, Estonian, Russian and some German.
- Kitchen has pots, pans, glasses, mugs, plates, forks and knives - basically everything you need. Feel free to use them, but we appreciate cleanliness.
- No smoking inside (possible on the balcony).
- No loud music after 23.00, no big parties. However, small gatherings with your friends are perfectly fine.
- Please leave the bathroom door open after you finish there because the cats have their toilet also there. :)
- Please leave the shoes by the door together with the other shoes. It helps to keep the apartment clean. Thank you.
Wenn du bis zu 7 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung über 50 %, plus die Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 37 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I enjoy meeting and talking to new people from different countries and with different cultural backgrounds.
Since I love travelling then starting to host guests via AirBNB seemed to be the logical next step. :)