*Free Community Pool Use (seasonal)
*Cozy Mountain Retreat Family/Pet Friendly with WIFI
*Separate priv. quarters/Kitchenette for 4
*Sleeps 4 (adjacent cabin sleeps 9)
Stay two nights or longer at our newest family adventure;
Elk View Lodge "Cow" in Packwood, Washington!
* Feel free to inquire about 1 night stay availability.
Elk View Lodge Check-In-Time ...... 3:00 p.m.
Elk View Lodge Check-Out-Time ... 10:00 a.m.
(Please inquire for early check in or late check out availability)
This newly remodeled separate private sleeping quarters "Cow" of Elk View Lodge (1 bedroom & separate area ... 1 Queen and 1 set of bunk beds) with a kitchenette including; a microwave, mini fridge, full size barbeque grill, coffee pot, toaster, disposable plates and utensils. "Cow" contains a full bathroom (shower) and can comfortably sleep 4 guests. Elk View Lodge can be rented as one unit or two. The separate sleeping quarters can be rented individually as well without including the rental of the large cabin. The main cabin "Bull" of Elk View Lodge is a 2 story cabin with full bathroom; sleeping 8 comfortably in the main cabin but can sleep 9 if needed, which can be rented with "Cow" or separately by itself through a separate website, simply internet search Elk View Lodge Packwood. Total sleeping capacity for Elk View Lodge "Cow" and "Bull" together is 13 guests.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests of "Cow" at Elk View Lodge have shared access with the main cabin of Elk View Lodge for full laundry facility including a washer and dryer, hot tub, outside fire pit and deck. Each unit has their own barbeque and refuse can.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our hospitality supervisior Kristen lives in Packwood and is available for questions and ideas for your vacation. She is also available night or day for emergencies concerning the cabin if need be. We strongly believe in the importance of hospitality and we strive to make every effort for your vacation to Packwood/White Pass the best it can be.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Elk View Lodge is a 2 unit lodge; each rented seperately (or together for larger groups).
"Elk View Lodge" offers a wooden style high chair for guest's use, as well as a portable pack and play type crib.
There is one flight of stairs to the entrance of "Bull".
Welcome to Elk View Lodge
This document serves as the rental agreement under the laws of the state of Washington, between Renter and all owners of the rented property, and its agents. In consideration of monies received and mutual promises contained herein, the owners of the subject property does hereby lease and rent to tenant the certain property described herein and under the following terms and conditions. “Cow@Elkview Lodge” information and rental information is set forth on this lease. Your signature, payment of money, or taking possession of the property is evidence of your acceptance of the house rules and constitutes the vacation rental agreement for stay at this property.
1. No one under the age of 21 is permitted to rent the cabin and no one under the age of 18 is ever to be left alone in the cabin for any reason. Check in time is 3:00PM. Check out time is 10:00AM unless otherwise stated or agreed upon.
2. Renter acknowledges and agrees in advance to a $300 security/damage deposit (which will not be charged or requested) unless there is damage, missing items, additional cleaning or other costs incurred associated with this rental. The above mentioned security/damage deposit will be handled through the dispute resolution department of Airbnb if necessary. In the event of significant damage to property, contents or personal harm, (in excess of $300.00) the renter agrees to indemnify the owners of all costs involved. Security deposit of $300.00 is required and refundable, provided there is no damage to the premises or missing items or cleaning above and beyond what is considered customary for normal use, evidence of smoking, pets, or additional guests not paid for on the rental.
3. All reservations are subject to Airbnb cancellation policy of (Moderate).
4. Smoking is allowed outside only with all doors and windows closed. Any evidence of smoking inside the unit will result in loss of the security deposit.
5. Tenant is expected to complete basic check-out procedures listed in the “Elk View Lodge” “Welcome Book” located in the unit upon your arrival.
6. There is absolutely NO ILLEGAL DRUGS OR SUBSTANCES USED AS SUCH permitted to be used within the cabin or on the cabin grounds! If evidence of illegal drugs of any kind are found in the cabin or on the cabin property you will forfeit your $ 300.00 security deposit and will result in immediate rental termination, with no refund of any kind.
7. Keep all objects clear of the baseboard and space heaters at all times.
8. Keep pets leashed at all times and remove pet waste and place in garbage upon your departure.
9. (Outside Burning) You must observe all local burn bans during your stay. Fires must be fully extinguished upon departure. Burn only paper and wood. Grilling is permitted on the provided barbeque ONLY. No fire pit cooking unless you are using a roasting stick.
10. Do not move furniture from its original/expected location.
11. *** Use hot tub at your own risk. No children under the age 5 may use the hot tub at any time. Note that we use Bromine based products. All children using the hot tub must be supervised by an adult at all times. Cover should be returned to its original location immediately after each use. Do not use glass next to hot tub. We have provided plastic drink ware for this purpose. Follow all hot tub rules outlined in the Welcome Book.
12. Use septic as outlined in the Welcome Book. “Elk View Lodge” is on a septic system. DO NOT flush any feminine products, cigarette butts, Q-Tips or etc. down the toilet.
13. Ski/Snowboard and or hiking equipment is not to be worn inside the cabin (including boots). Please store all equipment on either the front or back porches.
14. Use of fireworks is prohibited all year. NO FIREWORKS!
15. The maximum number of people that can occupy a cabin is stated in this listing, (unless other arrangements were confirmed by either the owner or a hospitality supervisor prior to arrival). *** Occupy means overnight sleepers and extended daytime visitors. No parties, reunions or large gatherings allowed. You may receive guests for non-overnight stays provided you do not exceed 14 persons at any one time and you do not disturb the neighbors' peaceful enjoyment of their property. Note that the tenant is responsible for all damage incurred by their guests. Guest is defined as any person occupying the premises by implied or express invitation of the tenant and not identified on the rental contract.
16. Cabinets, closets and or cupboards within the unit that are locked and the tenant has not been provided a key/code to; such as owner’s personal storage areas are exempt from this lease agreement and are off limits to the tenant. Forced entry into any of these areas is cause for immediate termination, and tenant will be charged for any and all damage and/or any missing items.
17. Tenant agrees to refrain from any activity which interferes with the neighbor's peace and observe quiet hours from 10PM-7AM.
18. Owners, hospitality team members and any of their agents are not liable for failures of any equipment, systems, or appliances, as major repair problems cannot be foreseen. Tenant acknowledges that unless the owner or hospitality services is notified on day of check-in of any damage or cleaning concerns, then thereafter, all damages or concerns to the property during the occupancy will be the tenants responsibility and must be reported to either the owner or the hospitality team prior to departure.
19. With many of our guests and staff having allergy sensitivities we do not permit the burning or use of any type of candles or incense within the unit with the exception of those provided upon your arrival. Please feel free to use any sprays provided at the cabin for your use in fragrance/odor control. Please do not use heavy or strong scented fragrances or perfume on your departure day. Thank you for being respectful of our other guests and staff that may have sensitivities/allergies.
20. We do not allow cooking with Curry in our cabin.
21. This cabin is not to be used as a meeting place for unauthorized parties or reunions. Violation of this agreement will be the cause for immediate eviction.
22. The tenant agrees to release and indemnify the owner and its agents, sub contractors and/or hospitality staff from and against all liability, should anyone be injured upon the premises during the term of the lease, resulting from any cause whatsoever, except in the case of personal injury caused by the negligent act of the owner, his/her agent or the agents' employees.
23. Tenant agrees to indemnify the owner for any damage to the property that occurs during their stay.
24. All linens, towels, throws and blankets are provided and will be counted before the security deposit is returned. DO NOT remove any blankets, throws, sheets, towels or rags from the cabin for any reason. If you plan activities away from the property that may require these items (i.e. swimming, boating, picnics, etc.), please be sure to bring your own, and do not take blankets outside for any reason.
25. If the tenant or any member of his/her party (including guests) violates, or any of the terms of this agreement, the owners may, at the owners' sole discretion, terminate this lease with no refund of unused portions of the rent and may remove the tenant(s) and their belongings subject to an expedited eviction procedure pursuant to the "Vacation Rental Act".
26. The owner and or hospitality team reserve the right to inspect the property during your stay.
27. Tenant agrees to follow all posted rules while using Timberline Property Owners' Association pool, playground, tennis courts and common areas. Tenant uses all of these areas at their own risk.
28. If the Tenant or any member of his/her party violates any of the terms of this agreement, the reservation may be terminated without refund. By completing this rental, RENTER CERTIFIES that he/she is a responsible adult over age 21 and will be present through the entire duration of the reservation.
29. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN due to early departures not outlined in our cancellation policy. This includes early departures that are the result of acts of God, nature, weather or weather-related situations, mechanical failure, ski or golf conditions, power failures, family feuds, family crisis, etc.'
PETS: Pets in the cabin or on the cabin grounds is ONLY allowed if there has been pre approval and owner confirmation, the pet fee/fees have been paid in full with acceptance of the pet addendum. Any violation or unauthorized pet brought either into or on the cabin property will result in immediate rental termination.
Pet Addendum (If Applicable)
PET FEE: The one time pet fee of $25.00 per animal, will be due and collected at the same time as the rent and cleaning fee. Any violation concerning your pet/pets on either the rental contract or herein this addendum or unauthorized pet brought either into or on the cabin property will result in immediate rental termination, with no refund of any kind, any evidence of an unconfirmed pet or unauthorized additional pets will cause immediate rental termination.
The tenant and any occupants, for good consideration, hereby agree to follow all rules within this addendum regarding pet/pets being brought to “Elk View Lodge” and that all information given by tenant or occupants to the owner is true and correct.
LEASHES: The pet/pets will be allowed out of the rental cabin or fenced yard only under the complete control of a responsible human companion and on a hand-held leash or the pet/pets contained within a pet carrier.
DAMAGES: Any damage to either the exterior or interior of the premises, grounds, flooring, walls, trim, finish, flooring, carpeting, furniture, pet stains of any kind, etc. caused by the pet/pets will be the full financial responsibility of the tenant. The tenant agrees to pay all costs involved. If any damage is unfix able or not removable the tenant agrees to pay the full expense of replacement.
FLEA/TICK TREATMENT: The pet/pets will be treated with flea and tick prevention medication not later than 2 weeks prior to the rented dates.
INDEMNIFY: The tenant agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend property owner against all liability, judgments, expenses (including attorney fees), or claims by third parties for any injury to any person or damage to property of any kind whatsoever caused by the tenant’s or occupant’s pet/pets.
DISPUTES: If a dispute arises due to a situation or circumstance that is not addressed herein this pet addendum, the rental contract or posted rules within the “Welcome Book” or out, the property owners and tenant agree to first try in good faith to settle the dispute by mediation administered either by a local professional mediator or by the American Arbitration under the commercial mediation rules.
IMMUNIZATIONS/WORMING: Due to the contagiousness of distemper, and for the protection of your pet/pets as well as other guests pets as well and the community pet population at large, distemper and rabies inoculations must be current and up to date. Proof of current vaccinations is required and must be provided to the owner prior to check-in date if requested. Proof to owner can be a copy of your pet’s inoculation records. I confirm that my pet/pets have been and are current with preventive or a worming treatment regimen.
BARKING/NOISE: Please observe the 10 PM quiet hour. There are other homes close by that occupy full-time residents please try to keep the barking of your pet/pets to a minimum while outside the cabin. A violation of this agreement could result in the termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all monies. Thank you for respecting our neighbors and others!
BEDS/FURNITURE/LINENS: Pets are not allowed at any time on any furniture or beds. Bedding, towels or linens of any kind are not to be used for bathing pets or for their bedding in any way.
At no time will a pet be left on either an outside leash/runner or un-kenneled within the cabin with no tenant or occupant in or on the cabin grounds. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PET/PETS UNATTENDED TO DO DAMAGE OR HAVE ACCIDENTS!
This document serves as the rental agreement under the laws of the state of Washington, between Renter and all owners of the rented property, and its agents. I have read, acknowledge, understand, and agree to the rental terms & regulations as stated above. During this rental, I am solely responsible for all damages. PET FEE: The one time pet fee of $ 25.00 per animal, will be due and collected at the same time as the rent and cleaning fee.
THIS WILL BE A VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE DEFINED BY LAW AND INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OF RENT PRIOR TO TENANCY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF TENANTS. YOUR PAYMENT OF MONEY, OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOU’RE INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR A VACATION RENTAL.
LOST, STOLEN, OR ABANDONED ARTICLES: The owner shall not have any responsibility for the return of lost, stolen, or abandoned items. There will be a minimum of a $25.00 shipping charge for any returned articles/items.
THE CONTRACT IS BOUND UPON THE RECEIPT OF PAYMENT AND/OR THE SIGNATURE OF THE TENANT
Tenant certifies with his/her signature (including electronic signature; acceptance) that all members of their group are either part of a family group or group with responsible adults over the age of 21. Violation of any number of provisions within this rental agreement may result in the termination of this rental agreement, immediate removal from the premises, and forfeiture of all monies paid.
Thank you for choosing “Elk View Lodge” for your vacation. We are confident you will return, and recommend us to others. We hope you have an enjoyable experience vacationing in the area. Its many amenities provide a real enhancement to your stay. Please carefully review the regulations throughout this rental agreement. This document and the pet addendum [if applicable] shall serve as the complete agreements between tenant and Scott and Michelle Menefee, property owners of “Elk View Lodge” cabin.