Luxury Mountain Tahoe home on the edge of forest + close to everything!
Beautiful, brand new construction, 4 bedroom home with two master suites (sleeps 12). Enjoy the jacuzzi tub, family room with a pool table (converts to a ping pong table!) and large deck with filtered mountain views. Outdoor hot tub to enjoy too!
Each stay in El Dorado County is subject to a 10% transient occupancy tax (TOT). The listed rental and cleaning fees reflect this 10% TOT.
This classic mountain home serves up comfort in a big way. The living area is on the entry level, with hardwood floors throughout, high beamed ceilings and large windows. The great room combines the living, kitchen and dining areas, creating a comfortable space for socializing, whether you're watching the game or cooking. Leather sofas, one being a sleeper, face the rock gas fireplace and 54" flat screen tv. Off the dining area through a sliding glass door is a sunny deck with the gas BBQ and a glass dining table. The upstairs living area provides filtered mountain views.
At the far end of the great room is the first master suite, with a king bed and full bath with a jetted tub. A half bath sits off the living room.
Down the stairs to the family room with a pool table and another 54" flatscreen tv. The second master suite with a king bed is on the left side of the family room. Two more bedrooms the other side of the family room. Each of the other two bedrooms has a pyramid bunk set with a queen bed on the bottom and a twin on the top. There is another deck just off the family room. The laundry room with high efficiency washer/dryer sits under the stairs.
The large deck with hot tub and are tucked into the trees providing a secluded forest setting. Spend a relaxing or romantic evening in the soothing waters of the hot tub overlooking the peaceful serenity of the trees and filtered mountain views. Access to the hot tub is down a flight of outdoor stairs to a third deck.
A true mountain retreat... we want you to have that cozy,cabin feeling as soon as you step through the front door. After all, isn't that why you are coming to the mountains in the first place?
Zugang für Gäste
Guests enjoy full access including backyard and 2-car garage and also the hot tub on the 3rd level. Exceptions include the locked maintenance closets.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The guests have access to a service manager @ Lake Tahoe Lodging with any questions during the stay. Contact information and details will be provided at check-in.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Upon arrival, you'll find the lodge stocked with linens, towels, dishware and kitchenware. High speed WiFi is free and available throughout the home.
Each stay in El Dorado County is subject to a 10% transient occupancy tax (TOT). The listed rental and cleaning fees reflect this 10% TOT.
4. AUTHORIZED USE AND GUESTS: The Premises are for sole use as a personal vacation residence by not more than 12 adults and children , excluding infants requiring a crib. Prior to check-in, Occupant shall provide a complete and accurate list of the names of those people who shall reside at the Premises (“Authorized Guests") at any time during the lease period. At NO TIME shall the tenant occupancy in the Property exceed the maximum occupancy stated in this contract nor shall more or different persons than those identified in the list of Authorized Guests use the Premises.
5. PARKING: The Property can accommodate parking for a maximum of 4 standard sized vehicles . Prior to the check-in, Occupant shall provide a complete and accurate list of all vehicles that will be parked at the Premises (“Authorized Vehicles") during the lease period. ANY vehicles, including Authorized Vehicles, in violation of posted and non-posted parking restrictions for the Premises are subject to immediate removal/towing at the vehicle owner's expense. Non-posted parking violations include, but are not limited to, parking on any lawn or in any yard, parking in or blocking a neighboring
driveway, and parking on the wrong side of the street.
6. PAYMENTS: Occupant agrees to the payments as outlined in the Payment Schedule:
A. Tax rates are calculated as of the time of this Agreement. Occupant shall be responsible for payment of all applicable taxes according to rates in effect at the time of occupancy.
B. The Premises will not be held for the Occupant until the lodging deposit has been received. The remaining balance (last payment) on a reservation is due 30 days prior to the Arrival Date. For reservations made within the 30 days of the Arrival Date, payment in full is due upon booking the reservation. HOLIDAY RESERVATIONS: For any reservation occurring on or between December 25 and January 1, the balance (last payment) is due by November 15th prior to the scheduled arrival.
7. CANCELLATION; REFUND:
A. If the Occupant cancels or terminates this Agreement prior to the last payment due date, 30 % of the total rent will be forfeited.
B. If the Occupant cancels or terminates this Agreement after the last payment due date, 100% of the total rent plus tax is forfeited.
C. Refunds for any forfeited rent and taxes are given only if the Premises is re-rented and only pro-rated refunds will be made in the event of partial vacancies filled.
8. BALANCE DUE; LATE CHARGE: If any amount due is not received by the applicable payment due date, Manager may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement and retain applicable cancellation penalties as described above.
9 SECURITY DEPOSIT: Some properties require a refundable security deposit. Most properties have the option of either a refundable security deposit or a nonrefundble unintentional damage waiver. If there is a choice and Occupant prefers to pay the security deposit, it must be paid by check or money order and is due by the latest payment due date. The Security Deposit for the Premises is $750 . Please see Option #10 regarding the Unintentional Damage Waiver.
A. The Security Deposit will be held in the Manager's reservations account. page 1 of 5 Occupant acknow ledges recept of a copy of this page. Occupant's Initials (_______)
B. All or any portion of the Security Deposit, upon termination of occupancy, may be used as reasonably necessary to: (i) cure Occupant's default in payment of rent, non-sufficient funds (“NSF") fees or other sums due; (ii) repair damage, excluding ordinary wear and tear, caused by Occupant or Occupant's guests or licensees; (iii) clean the Premises; and (iv) replace or return personal property or appurtenances.
C. Within three weeks (21) days after Occupant vacates the Premises, Manager shall: 1) furnish Occupant an itemized statement indicating the amount of any security deposit (i) received, (ii) withheld and the basis for its disposition, and (iii) withheld pending receipt of fine notices, utility bills, item replacement costs and maintenance/repair bills; and 2) return any remaining portion of the security deposit to Occupant.
D. In the case where damages exceed the Security Deposit, Occupant will have 30 days from receipt of statement to remit payment for the difference.
E. No interest will be paid on the Security Deposit.
F. Any violation of this agreement may cause forfeiture of the entire security deposit.
10.UNINTENTIONAL DAMAGE WAIVER: $75 Occupant may choose to pay a non-refundable Unintentional Damage Waiver Insurance equal to 10% of the Security Deposit amount, in lieu of the Security Deposit required for the Premises, although some owners require security deposit.
A. By purchasing the Damage Waiver, Occupant will not be obligated to pay for unintentional loss or damage to the contents of the Premises, including normal wear and tear. The Damage Waiver coverage is limited to a maximum total of $750 per stay and does not include: (i) acts of God; (ii) intentional acts of a guest; (iii) gross negligence or willful conduct; (iv) payment of fines and penalties imposed by the Police and Sheriff's department or Home Owner's Association as a result of violation of any laws, ordinances or neighborhood rules and regulations; (v) damage or loss caused by smoking or any pet brought onto the Premises by a Guest; (v) any cause, if the Occupant does not report the damage to the Manager prior to checking-out of the Property;
B. The Waiver applies only to the direct physical loss or damage to covered Property and does not cover loss of use of such Property. The Waiver does not apply for loss or damage to any property owned by or brought onto the Premises by a guest.
C. Occupant must report any loss or damage to the Property or its contents to Manager promptly or the Damage Waiver is void. Manager will have the sole authority to determine the extent of the repairs necessary. In the case where the damage exceeds the coverage limit, Manager will provide a full statement including final maintenance, repair, and replacement receipts to the Occupant. The Occupant will have 30 days from the receipt of such statement to submit payment for the total overage.
D. The Unintentional Damage Waiver is automatically included in the payment schedule.
_____ Initial here to decline the Unintentional Damage Waiver Insurance, deduct the amount from the payment schedule, and submit a check or money order for the full security deposit amount to Accommodation Station, Inc. by the last payment due date.
11.GUEST CANCELLATION/TRIP INSURANCE: WItt our strict cancellation policies Manager encourages the Occupant to purchase Guest Cancellation/Travel Insurance. The premium for this coverage is 6.95% of the total Rent and Tax. Occupant is under no obligation to accept this coverage. Online reservations have the option to Add-In at booking. Reservations made by phone, will confirm at time of booking if the insurance is accepted or declined.. Payment of the premium can be made on the first or final payment due date, however coverage will not be in effect until Manager's receipt of the premium payment. For more information on covered events resulting in the cancellation or interruption of a trip, Occupant should contact CSA Travel Protection at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) ,www.(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or request a brochure from our office.
12.CODE OF CONDUCT: Occupant agrees to behave in a manner respectful of the community and refrain from loud parties or any other activity that interferes with the quiet enjoyment of the community and its residents, including over occupancy and over parking.
A. Occupant assures the Manager that all Guests will: (i) maintain the Premises in good order and appearance; (ii) not disturb, annoy, endanger or inconvenience neighbors; (iii) not use the Premises for any commercial or unlawful purpose including, but not limited to, using, manufacturing, selling, storing or transporting illicit drugs or other contraband; and (iv) not violate any law or ordinance.
B. As a result of unruly behavior or complaints from neighbors (i) Occupant will be considered in violation of the terms of this agreement; and (ii) Occupant is subject to actions taken and fines imposed by the Police or Sheriff's department.
C. In compliance with local ordinances specifically addressing the conduct and behavior of vacation renters, a list of conduct violations will be provided at check-in. By signing this Agreement, Occupant acknowledges that they will carefully review the Vacation Renter Code of Conduct and takes responsibility for informing all Guests of said rules and regulations. Occupant acknow ledges recept of a copy of this page. Occupant's Initials (_______)
14.HOLDING OVER/LATE DEPARTURE: Occupant agrees there shall be no holding over or late departure without prior approval. Any unauthorized holding over or late departure shall be subject to additional lodging charges and applicable taxes, plus any additional damages incurred, including but not limited to the cost of alternative housing for guests displaced as a result of the holding over or late departure.
15.NO PETS: Pets are not allowed on the Premises unless prior approval has been obtained through the Manager. An Additional fee of $100 per pet and a $100 cleaning fee will be applied
16.NO SMOKING: No smoking is allowed inside the Premises unless specified in the Property information.
17.NSF CHECKS: If a check is returned NSF, Occupant shall pay $25.00 as an NSF fee. An NSF check will result in cancellation of this Agreement if the required payment is not made by the applicable Payment Due Date and Occupant will be subject to cancellation penalties as per item 7 above.
18. CONDITION OF PREMISES: Occupant has not viewed the Premises prior to entering into this Agreement. Occupant shall, on arrival, examine the Premises, all furniture, furnishings, appliances, fixtures and landscaping, if any, and shall immediately report to Manager if any are not in operating condition or are in disrepair. Reporting repairs does not give Occupant the right to cancel this Agreement or receive a refund of any payments made.
19. GARBAGE; TRASH: Occupant will not litter the Premises of neighboring properties with rubbish, including cans, bottles, cigarette butts, etc. Trash pick-up days will be posted at the Premises and Occupant will not place trash receptacle out for collection sooner than the morning of pick-up. Occupant will not leave any trash exposed or unprotected outside the Premises, including upon departure.
20. CLEANING: Premises will be delivered to Occupant in a professionally cleaned condition. The initial set of linen and one set of towels per Guest are provided. Towels for beach, pool or hot tub areas are not provided. Daily maid service and additional linen are not included but may be pre-arranged for an additional fee. A “starter set" of soaps, toilet paper and paper towels will also be provided, however Occupant is advised to plan for additional supplies to last the entire lease period.
21. OCCUPANT'S OBLIGATIONS UPON TERMINATION OF OCCUPANCY: Upon termination of occupancy, Occupant shall: (i) give Owner or Owner Representative all copies of all keys and opening devices to the Premises, including any common areas; (ii) vacate the Premises and surrender it to Owner empty of all persons; (iii) vacate any/all parking and/or storage space; (iv) gather all trash and leave inside the Premises, either in the garage (if applicable) or near the front entry; (v) clean all dirty dishes/place dirty dishes inside dishwasher and start cycle; and (vi) make sure all thermostats in the premises are left in the “ON" position and set to 55° Fahrenheit. If the Premises is left excessively dirty, an additional charge of $25 per housekeeper per hour will apply.
22. MAINTENANCE: Occupant shall properly use, operate and safeguard the Premises including, if applicable, any landscaping, furniture, furnishings, and appliances and all mechanical, electrical, gas and plumbing fixtures, and keep them clean and sanitary. Occupant shall notify Manager of any problem, malfunction or damage. Occupant shall pay for damages to the Premises as a result of failure to report a problem, malfunction or damage in a timely manner. Occupant shall pay for repair of drain blockages or stoppages, unless caused by defective plumbing parts or tree roots invading sewer lines.
page 3 of 5 Occupant acknow ledges recept of a copy of this page. Occupant's Initials (_______)
23. HOT TUB; SPA: X (If checked) The Premises contains a private hot tub or spa for Occupant and Authorized Guest use. By signing this Agreement, Occupant acknowledges and assumes the risks involved in the use of the hot tub/spa and equipment. Consuming alcoholic beverages and/or drugs while using a hot tub/spa is dangerous and can cause serious health conditions. Occupant is also responsible for ensuring that any persons under the age of 18 are properly supervised or kept at a safe distance from the hot tub/spa at all times. Occupant agrees to indemnify and release from all liability the Owner and Manager due to any harm or injury caused by the use of such hot tub/spa and equipment.
24. ALTERATIONS: Occupant shall not make any alterations in or about the Premises including, but not limited to, moving furniture, painting, wallpapering, adding or changing locks, installing antenna or satellite dish(es), placing signs, displays or exhibits, or using screws, fastening devices, large nails or adhesive materials.
25. KEYS; LOCKS: Upon arrival Occupant will receive 2 (two) set of keys to the Premises and any other applicable opening device that Owner has made available to the Occupant and Guests. Additional sets of keys are not guaranteed but may be provided if available. Occupant shall pay all costs and charges related to the replacement of any keys or opening devices. There will be a $10 charge for all any lost or unreturned keys. In the event the Occupant gets locked out of the Premises during their stay, they may borrow a key by coming to the office. This fee is to be collected at time of service and this service is not available after 10:00 pm.
26.ENTRY: Manager, Owner and agents have the right to enter the Premises, at any time, (i) for the purpose of making necessary or agreed repairs, decorations, alterations, improvements, for maintenance or to supply necessary or agreed services; (ii) to verify that Occupant has complied with the terms of the Agreement; or (iii) in case of emergency. Manager, Owner and agents have the right to enter the Premises, upon reasonable notice, to show the Premises to prospective or actual purchasers, Occupants, lenders, inspectors, appraisers or contractors.
27. UNAVAILABILITY: If for any reason beyond the control of the Manager, the Premises is unavailable, Manager may substitute a comparable unit or cancel this Agreement and refund in full to Occupant all payments made.
28. PERSONAL PROPERTY AND INJURY:
A. Owner Insurance: Occupant's or Guests' personal property, including vehicles, are not insured by Owner or, if applicable, HOA, against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause. Owner does not insure against personal injury to Occupant or Guests due to any reason other than the condition of the Premises.
B. Occupant Insurance: Manager recommends that Occupant carry or obtain insurance to protect Occupant, Guests and their personal property from any loss or damage.
C. Indemnity and Hold Harmless: Occupant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and Manager from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage or injury to Occupant, Guests or their personal property.
29. MEDIATION: Occupant agrees to mediate any dispute or claim arising out of this Agreement, or any resulting transaction, before resorting to arbitration or court action. Mediation fees, if any, shall be divided equally among the parties involved.
30. JOINT AND INDIVIDUAL OBLIGATIONS: If there is more than one Occupant, each one shall be individually and completely responsible for the performance of all obligations under this Agreement, jointly and individually with every Occupant.
31. TRANSIENT OCCUPANCY: Occupant is renting the Premises as a transient lodger for the number of days specified in paragraph 3 from Owner and Manager who retain full legal, possessory and access rights. Occupant must be at least 24 years of age and will be required to present proof-of-age with valid ID prior to check-in. page 4 of 5 Occupant acknow ledges recept of a copy of this page. Occupant's Initials (_______)
32. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS, including SUPPLEMENTS:
- Payment Schedule - Vacation Renter Code of Conduct - List of Authorized Guests
- Check-in Map & Procedures - Check-out Procedures - List of Authorized vehicles
33. VIOLATION OF TERMS: As a result of any violation of the terms set forth in this Agreement: (i) Occupant, Authorized Guests and all others may be required to immediately leave the premises or be removed from the Premises; (ii) Occupant is in breach of the Agreement; and (iii) Occupant forfeits its right to return of any payments.
34. ENTIRE CONTRACT: Time is of the essence. All prior Agreements between Manager (or Owner) and Occupant are incorporated in this Agreement, which constitutes the entire contract. It is intended as a final expression of the parties' Agreement, and may not be contradicted by evidence of any prior Agreement or contemporaneous oral Agreement. The parties further intend that this Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of its terms, and that no extrinsic evidence whatsoever may be introduced in any judicial or other proceeding, if any, involving this Agreement. The waiver of any breach shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of the same or any subsequent breach. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California. California shall have personal jurisdiction over the parties and the county in which the Premises is located shall be the forum for any legal action brought in relation to this Agreement.
35. With our strict cancellation policy it is mandatory that this signed form be received in our office by the last payment due date to keep your reservation in good standing. You may fax us at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or mail to 2516 Lake Tahoe Blvd, South
Lake Tahoe, CA 96150.